★━━━━━━━━ 02

The bell rang signaling it was time for 2nd period. Picking up your backpack and opening it to put your notebook back inside you saw him.

Just staring at you.

"Yo, you got a staring problem or something?" You seethed at the curly-haired boy.

"Y'know you kinda look like your mom."

"Are you flirting with me?" You asked the stranger while walking out of the classroom.

"I don't know, am I?" You asked while following pursuit after you.

You stayed silent after he said that. Just walking to your locker, but he continued to follow you.

"Where's your locker and why are you following me?"

"In the same direction, I'm walking bonita." He let out with a sly grin on his face.

Ain't no way his locker was gonna be by yours. As you spotted you just silently prayed that-

He was coming to the locker right by you to your left. Oh wow.

"Well hello locker neighbor!" He spoke as if he had never met you.

You just looked at him as if he was crazy. "What's your next class?" You asked the boy while putting your Science books in your designated locker.

As you closed your you noticed he already had pictures in his. One of you were assuming his family that had a Colombian flag sticker on the upper right corner.

"Social Studies, you?"

"Oh fuck my life."

"Language."

"English."

"Seguro que no te gusto?"

"Si."

He just stood there after you said that like he was preparing to say something.

"We better go before we're late-"

"Y'know I'm not that bad."

"Ok sure." You rolled your eyes at his eagerness

"I'm serious!" He pouted at the fact you didn't really care about how he felt

He then walked off from the conversation.

"Social Studies is this way!" 

He turned around with the same smile on his face. "I knew that!"

You followed behind him while giggling.

★━━━━━━━━

"Hey Trey." You sat next to your friend and put your lunch tray on the table.

"Yo, Y/n!" Trey exclaimed and flashed his pearly whites at you, his dimples showing.

"Ok so you know the new kid right?"

"Oh yeah um....Chalilo!" Trey responded thinking he was totally right.

"Black people I swear."

"Ain't you black?"

"Nah I'm a colonizer now, anyways," You looked Trey dead in his eyes and continued to tell your story.

"So he was being all up on me and said my mom is hot." You explained while Trey ate an apple.

"She is, like your mom is a whole milf you really need to realize that." Your friend said and started cackling like a hyena.

"Boy stfu before I tell your mama you said that." You exclaimed and bucked at the tall male.

"Yo isn't that new kid over there!"

You turned your attention to where he was pointing and there he was.

Except this time he had his hair in a ponytail. Damn.

"Bro look away!"

"What you mean-" You pushed Trey to another table before he could speak but somehow 

"Hey Y/n!" You turned around to see that pearly white smile he kept doing.

"Hi." You responded with the exact opposite energy that he had.

"Yo, you wanna sit with us?" Trey got infront of you and asked Camilo.

"Of course!"