Chapter 13

A/N: Hello guys. It's been a while since is posted another chapter the next chapter will be posted in mid June

"Hello" I smiled as I greeted him.

"Hello mam".

"You guys catch up I'll be right back" Dad shook his hands and walked away.

"Did we meet before?"

"Did we?" He asked. "We meet at an fest 2020. You were the host and I the legal advisor".

"What do you do for living?"

"I am a lawyer and this is my card"

"Thank you" I received it and he seemed like the big shot in the law firms all over NY.

"So how is everything regarding your firm. We did talk abt it long back "I added

"Yeah everything is super fine and our firm are reached heights over the years and I am thankful for my team " he stated.

'That's great,congrats in your huge milestone".

"Thank you so much"

"Welcome Mr.Sparrow"i replied

"I'll meet you Later Asena it's getting pretty late for work,ill take my leave now ". He came forward for an hand shake.

But Before I could shake his hands a hand came in between and shook his hands before I did and a huge figure took me close to him. And I guessed it right,it was Simon.

"Yeah sure see ya soon" I gave a smile and Simon shook his hands.

And Sparrow walked away.

"Hey beautiful " he turned towards me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Hey!. When did you come?" I went in for a hug as I asked him.

"Long back ,I was talking with your father"

"Good to see you both getting along together" smirked jokingly.

He leaned down to whisper in my ears as I started to turn red.

"One more time and I'm losing it ". He added.

I did nothing but smirked at him for one last time.😏

"That's it your coming with me". He took me by his side holding my hips firmly as we walk.

"Dad I'll see you later" I told dad and excited the hall.

"Okay babycakes" he smiled.

Simon took me out down to the lobby and his car was already waiting for us to arrive.

I was pretty shocked ,as when did he manage to call his driver to pick us up ... questions running in my mind as I fall all over for him.

"Get in my lady " me winked.

"Aye aye captain" I chuckled

We got into the car and left to some place unknown...

"I have a surprise for you"he whispered  as I was in his arms all cuddled up.Not knowing what gonna happen next

I didn't here a thing he said but I knew I would be safe and sound with him.
..................

Song :  Butterflies by Abe Parker

..................

Thank you for reading This chapter keep reading to find more interesting this gets.
Don't forget to vote ❤️