𝕥𝕓𝕙 𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕦 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖🍙

well, now it's time to hangout w osamu.

stan osamu.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a couple more minutes of talking with kita, y/n bid him goodybye and made her way over to where suna and osamu were.

they stopped their conversation and looked at y/n.

"finally decide you like me better, kitten?" suna asked while looking up at y/n with pleading eyes.

"kitten- what? no. i just wanted to talk to mr osamu over here." y/n stated with a mixture of disgust on her face as she looked at suna.

suna looked at y/n with a pout on his face, in hopes that she would change her mind.

"nice try rin. go talk to kita or something. maybe even atsumu." y/n said as she gave suna a sarcastic smile and booted him away.

"did he really just call you kitten?" osmau asked, genuinely curious.

"you know, i was in denial about that for a hot second as well, but now that you bring it up, i think he did..." y/n said, finally realizing what suna had previously called her.

"that's so... what the actual fuck... if you know what i mean..." osamu said, kind of disgusted.

"tell me about it. anyways, what the fuck is up osamu" y/n turned her body so it was facing osamu.

"omg nothing much bestie.. those brownies were really good though and you know what? they really hit the spot." osamu stated; his eyes lightening up at the thought of the brownies.

"ugh i'm glad. i thought we would have to throw them out again." y/n wiped the non existent sweat off of her forehead.

"what do you mean by 'again'?" osamu asked.

"well, suna fucked up the first batch by adding too much baking powder, and i got kinda angry about it.." y/n said, thinking back to earlier when everything happened.

"literally imagine fucking that sort of shit up like that's so embarrassing.." osamu said while trying to hold back laughter.

"NAH MATE LIKE SO TRUE" y/n slapped a hand over her mouth while also trying to hold back laughter.

unfortunately, they failed at trying not to laugh. they literally sounded like dolphins when they were laughing.

as they continued laughing, everyone at the park started staring at them, including the rest of inarizaki.

"can you guys shut the fuck up? thanks." aran yelled over to osamu and y/n, who clearly didn't care.

aran was clearly annoyed at the fact they didn't care, but really, what could he do about it? nothing. it's not like they'd stop either way.

instead, he just shook his head and went back to his conversation with akagi and ren; ignoring osamu and y/n.

after a couple minutes of non stop laughter, they finally stopped laughing. aran was so happy.

"jesus fucking christ i'm out of breath" y/n said as she was hunched over on the ground, wheezing so very hard.

"are you having an asthma attack right now-like are you actually okay?" osamu said, seeming quite worried about the girl on the ground.

"don't worry about me. everything i need is on the ground" y/n dismissed her problem, giving osamu a little thumbs up before standing.

the two stood in silence for a little bit before osamu cut the silence.

"so next time can you put weed in those brownies?"
————————————————————————————————————

yasss look at me go

someone told me i suck at writing earlier lol

lmao what a fun time