𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕟𝕚𝕔 🧺🍴

it's so funny how i update only once a month😋
also suga's contact name is jus gonna be sugawara from now on
————————————————————

Saturday, 1:28 pm

y/n was now back in miyagi—since it's now a whole week later—and she was so excited for the plans she had today.

she would be going on a picnic with the karasuno and nekoma boys!

she's so excited to see kenma again, but she's more excited for kuroo and suga to come out to both of the teams.

y/n is sure kenma already knows, because him and kuroo are best friends, so it's obvious already.

that's besides the point though. she's currently getting ready because she's supposed to meet them at the park by 2 pm.

she pulls out her phone and sees a text from suga.

sugawara

you still coming to the picnic?
read 1:28 pm

she smiles and quickly types out a reply.

sugawara

you still coming to the picnic?

yeah of course i am
are you nervous?

honestly, yeah, i am
i really hope they're okay w me dating someone from the other team

im sure they'll be fine w it
at least it ain't oikawa🤷‍♀️

true
but still, kuroo IS from a rival team

yeah okay and??
i can guarantee you that no one will care about that cuz hinata and kenma are friends

wait you have a point
man i'm overthinking this bs rn💀💀

bruh don't even worry bout that
it's a normal reaction
now if you'll excuse me, i need to get ready
see u in a few <3

kk <3
read 1:32 pm

y/n hurried to her washroom and took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, then went back to her room to pick out an outfit.

it didn't take her long to decide on what she wanted to wear, so she didn't have to waste a lot of time.

she looked at the clock on her phone and saw that it was already 1:45, so she grabbed her things, ran to the front door, quickly put her shoes on, then started making her way to the park where she would meet the teams.

seeing as the park was only 5 minutes from her house, she didn't feel the need to run, so she just walked. 

when she arrived at the park, she walked onto the grassy area and started looking for the teams.

it didn't take her long to spot them since hinata's bright orange hair always stood out amongst other people.

she jogged over to them and sat down in between tanaka and nishinoya, seeing as they were sitting on the edge of the blanket.