10. S*mon

More 2 days for New Year, woohoo! Day before yesterday that is 27 dec I went on a date with kevin. He's so sweet. Well earlier that night when he asked me to a date, I got a message from him.

Kevin: Hey Cherry!

Cherry: Hello Kevin.

Kevin: Well...

I waited for his message.

Kevin: If I don't disturb the kids or boys I have a tiny request if you don't mind.

Cherry: Sure go ahead.

Kevin: Is it possible that I wake you up at 8 am in the morning tomorrow and take you somewhere and also would you mind if you'll be out with me for the whole day?

Cherry: I'll have to ask the boys if they're willing to take care of the twins and I'll let you know.

Kevin: WAIT! I have one more thing to say.

Cherry: Okkk...

Kevin: Could you please also bring the twins with you? 

Cherry: Sure. Me and the twins would love that. I don't think so the boys would mind it, still I'll ask them.

Kevin: Yeah sure no problem.

When I asked them, they happily encouraged me to go and not to forget teased me.

Cherry: Well we have a situation here... They don't mind me spending my day with you :)

Kevin: Oh god I'm s- WAIT WHAT.

Cherry: yup!!

Kevin: woohoo! sleep tight then. I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow.

And he did as he said. The next morning he picked me up at 8 am, we went to a beautiful cafe for breakfast which I thought was very sweet and talked trash. Then we roamed around the city thankfully without being caught, had brunch and went to the Winter Wonderland which was amazing but me being me didn't ride the ferris wheel because I'm a coward, I'll take it, no problem. After that we went to eat ice cream, took a walk around the park, ate dinner and he dropped me off back at the house with a quick kiss on my cheek and not to forget he was extremely considerate and sweet to the twins. 

Well as of now I'm getting ready for my day and I'm pretty much nervous about the triple date I'm having later today in the evening. The kids are already ready for the day and with the boys in living room, I should also head down.

"Good Morning Mrs. Adams." I greet to the elderly lady who was cooking breakfast. Mrs. Adams is the one who cooks meals for the boys because obviously they can't be eating takeaway everyday, it is not healthy.

"cherry dear how many times have I told you, call me betty."  she said and I nodded.

"Anyway at your service ma'am, how can I help you today?" I asked standing beside her.

"For the starters you can go and sit with the boys in the living room." she shooed me away.

"But-" I began

"It's no use cherry, million times I've tried it." haz entered the kitchen "Anyway me and the boys want you for some work so come with me." and with that he started dragging me by my hand.

"Oh you're here, nice." Z said.

"What is that you want to show me?" I said sitting with the twins on the rug and playing with them.