The sweetly beginning

Baker was peacefully reading their book in the library when a certain cookie had walked in such a rush and was bursting with excitement, they smiled as they turned their head away from the book to see who had come in.
It was Pure Vanilla, in a new outfit and he looked so happy. behind him was their friend, White Lily.

They rushed beside you, sitting by each of your sides. they looked so happy and very excited.
"Let me guess, something amazing happened that I missed as usual?" Baker questioned with a soft smile on their face.

"Yes! today Pure Vanilla declared the founding of Pure Vanilla kingdom! he is now declared the king of the kingdom." White lily says with such happiness in her voice, PV was flattered by the happiness and hummed in agreement.
"She came a bit late but I was happy to see her once more ever since the academy, she had to apologize to everyone," he added while facing his two friends.

"that seems to be quite a bunch to handle...but knowing both of you, you two go over your hardships high and mighty. I cannot doubt you both for a second! let us celebrate shall we?" Baker cookie asked with a soft tone in their voice as their two friends cheered for their cheerful day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Pure Vanilla, you're working yourself too much." Baker cookie tells their friend, who was overworking himself with some paperwork for the kingdom. he replies "I must work, dearest Baker. otherwise, it will all be delayed.." 

"Delayed or not, you must care for yourself too. please take some rest my orchid," they said to Pure Vanilla as he sighed in defeat, not able to fight against them. He faces Baker with a soft smile before standing up and approaching them.
"Let's have a walk to your kingdom together then, my dearest Baker." he offered while giving his hand, Baker cookie chuckled and took it before they started their walk.

While both were talking and having quite a fun moment on their walk, it was time for Baker cookie to go to their Kingdom. which was actually a soft cozy village. many cookies at their kingdom were so kind and welcoming, even more than Pure vanilla's which he loved. maybe someday they can merge their kingdoms together to make the most welcoming kingdom for all cookies to feel at home.

they stood in front of the cottage Baker lived in, which looked like this:

Pure Vanilla had always loved your little cottage, you were so fiery and passionate yet this cottage represents how soft and gentle you can be amongst your friends and your cookies

"I bid you farewell and a good night, my orchid. we can have tea tomorrow." Baker tells with a smile on their face. PV felt a blush crept upon his face before smiling,
"I bid farewell and a good evening to you too, my dearest baker. the tea will be as warm as you when you come by tomorrow."

after bidding your goodbyes with a smile, Pure Vanilla returned to his kingdom and went to his bedroom to change into his night attire. tonight was a great night and he can't stop himself from smiling to the giddy feeling he felt in his sugary heart.