My Orchid, we'll meet again

(please listen to this video or song while reading this chapter!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓎

𝒜𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈...

It had been years since everything happened, White Lily had turned to the dark side from grief and anger, she had blamed Pure Vanilla for what's happened to Baker cookie and it brings pain to his heart to know that yes, it was his fault. 

He was weak in stopping his orchid to do what they did for everyone's safety and lives. PV had prayed every night that the curse of your crystallization will be cured and you both can be together again, White Lily would come back for you and the three of you can search for your other ancient friends. 

He roams around the hallways of his kingdom in the quiet night, the windows reflected the moonlight's gentle rays as it lit the dark halls of his bright kingdom.|
Pure Vanilla could only long to see his other friends again, and Baker cookie as well, oh how he missed them so.

He could only hope that someday, he would find his other friends with Hollyberry and they could all work together to find a cure for his dear Orchid, find a way to convince White lil- I mean, Dark Enchantress cookie that there will be another way to be rid of the witches and take back her dearest friend from the sugary crystal.

Pure Vanilla lets out a defeated sigh, walking to the garden of his kingdom.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉...

As PV walked to his garden, he hums a small tune, a small song he remembered a certain cookie singing to him whenever he was in such a low mood to the point he thought he would never be happy again.

But this time, it does not work. PV feels defeated once more as his eyes let out tears.

He enters his garden, looking at all the flowers that bloomed for this spring.

white lilies, vanilla orchids, hypericums, black roses....oh.

and forget-me-nots.

Pure Vanilla looked at the small blue flowers longingly, with the knowledge that they were Baker cookie's favorite flowers, in honor for Baker, he planted these in his garden to always remember them.

He approaches the little blue flowers and held one ever so gently.

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈?

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓉𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼.

PV felt his tears drop onto his hands and onto the lone flower he held, he puts the flower down on the grass before wiping his tears away. 
He missed his Dearest Baker, he missed his three friends that were missing. he missed everything before all this happened.

Pure Vanilla missed the times when everything was just the six of them, peaceful and quiet, laughs here and there, maybe some chaos as well.

𝒮𝑜 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒

𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒

Pure Vanilla lets out a soft yet shaky sigh, he gripped his staff tightly as he tried not to cry so hard, yet failed once more just like before, he silently cried and fell to his knees, his staff being the only one supporting his balance.

PV wished, begged, wailed, heck, even prayed to the witches that everything will go back to normal, after a moment or so, he stops crying upon seeing a small forget-me-not infront of him, the very same one he put down.

His thoughts ran and ran, he remembers how he had let his dearest orchid down, he ffels guilty for putting the small blue flower down on the ground. it reminded him of how much he failed his friends.

But remembering this, he does not let this get to him.
He will not falter, he will not break his promise to his friends! to Baker Cookie! 

wiping his tears away and putting on a weak smile as he looked up at the sky.

𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔

𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔

𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔.

He slowly but surely got up from the ground, regaining his balance and rubbing his eyes. PV managed to walk himself back into the castle. feeling a sense of tiredness wash over him and his body.

Pure Vanilla enters his bedroom, removing his outfit and changing into more comfortable clothing before he did his night routine.

He went to his bed, sitting down on the side of it as he put his staff down nearby the bed. Pure vanilla stared out the window, watching as the moon gently puts a soft light into his room.

Pure vanilla softly smiled before laying down on his bed and falling asleep, letting the darkness take over to bring him into dreamland.

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈?

𝒪𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒹𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

【TO BE CONTINUED】