Chapter: 1

Killua/Deku's POV:

I'm pissed off with everyone telling me I'm weak, worthless, dumb and other shit! It makes me hella mad when that Bakugo kid calls me all those damn names. I could kill the dude If I wanted to! He thinks he's strong and tough and let's not mention he also thinks really highly of himself. The bitch thinks he could beat me in a fight but in reality, he can't. But I can't do anything about this shit either... I have to act like an 'innocent and kind 16 year-old highschooler' in front of everybody! It gets really irritating just having to smile and laugh all the damn time but really there is nothing I can do about it.

I grab my uniform from the bed and head into the bathroom to change. I look at the pictures of my friends on the wall and think, "I miss you Gon, Alluka, Kurapika, Leorio, and even you too Bisky... " I finish getting changed into the UA uniform and grab my makeup bag from the drawers. I use the concealer to hide the bags under my eyes then draw some freckles on my cheeks. I grab the green contacts and carefully put them into my eyes. I close the bag up and put it back into the drawers.

I walk out of my dorm room, and I see Iida wave to me. "Midoriya! It's time to leave we need to get to class ontime!" I give a slight sigh and then shift into my happy energetic look. Sometimes I wonder how Gon does it. "Yep! Give me a sec I'll be right there!" I reply. These days It's easier for me to smile but they're not real ones... the last time I had a genuine smile was like 3 years ago.

-Time Skip-

I give a big sigh as I walk over to my dorm room. I see Mina walk towards me and she says, "Hey Izuku do you want to hang out with us? We realized you've been studying a lot and thought that maybe you would like a break!" I look at her and smile. "Sure, that sounds fun!" She grabs me by the hand and leads me over to the living room area. I sit down and see Kirishima, Todoroki, Tyusu, Hagakure, Uraraka, Mineta, Iida, and others all sitting in the circle. Mina also sits down and asks, "Alright so which game you guys wanna play?" "How about we play charades?" Suggests Kirishima. "Yeah, that will be fun!" I hear others say. "Charades it is! So, who wants to go first?" Mina says in an excited tone.

Third person view:

Denki and Jiro walk over to Midoriya's room and opened the door. "Man, why did they have us sneak into Midoriya's room?" Denki says with a big sigh. "We could have been playing games out there with them!" Jiro looks at him and sighs, "We're just here for the bet to see how much All Might stuff he has then we leave!" They look around at the room filled with All Might merch and items and start to count them. After a few minutes they finish counting and Jiro says, "Alright so he has a total of 33 All Might posters, 54 All Might figures, and LOTS of shirts." Denki looks over at the bathroom and points, "Maybe he has more All Might stuff in there?" "Why would he put All Might stuff in his bathroom?" Jiro asks. "I don't know but let's just check and see," Denki says as he opens the door to Midoriya's bathroom.

They look around and see lots of pictures of people they've never seen on the walls. "Who are these people?" Denki asks looking around at the bathroom surrounded with the pictures. "I don't know... maybe Midoriya's childhood friends or something?" Jiro says as she analyzes the wall filled with pictures. Denki looks around and comes across a picture of a white-haired kid. He points at it and says, "Hey look at this kid! He kinda has the same hair style as Midoriya!" Denki snoops around and opens some drawers and finds knifes, Yo-yos, a skateboard, a fishing rod, a pin, and some clothes. "Hey Jiro isn't it weird that Midoriya has all this stuff in his drawers?" Asks Denki. "Yeah, I guess but we really shouldn't be snooping in his stuff it's best we leave it alone!" Jiro replies closing the drawer Denki had opened. "We should get out of here now since we finished what we needed to do," Jiro says as she opens the bathroom door. "Alright," Denki sighs and follows Jiro out of the bathroom. Just as they're about to walk out to Midoriya's dorm room they see the door handle move. The two run and hide inside Midoriya's closet as the door opens and closes.

"Ah fucking hell man... they're so annoying!" Says a familiar voice. "Who's that?" Whispers Denki very softly. "I-it's Midoriya!" Jiro whispers. The two watches as the green haired brocoli sit down on the bed. "This shit is ugly as hell." The green says as he throws a All Might figure onto the ground. "W-wait... I thought Midoriya loved those figures... wait... that isn't Midoriya... It might be t-toga!" Jiro whispers in a quiet, panicked voice. They watch from the closet as Midoriya walks over to the bathroom and closes the door. They sit there for about three minutes until they hear the bathroom door open again. Denki and Jiro hear window being opened and someone jumps out of it. They assumed it was Toga and waited for a few minutes to be sure that he had left. The two carefully open the closet and walk over to the door. Jiro opens the door and they both walk out wondering what they had just saw.

The two walk over to the living room area. "So how'd it go? You two were in there for a while!" Mina said looking over at the two. They both sat down, and Denki replied, "I just witnessed something... that none of you will believe..." Jiro nods looking over to the side. The group of people sitting in the circle look over at them curious looks on their faces. "What do you mean? What happened?" Asked Kirishima. The two were unsure if they should tell them and they decided it was best if they didn't. They didn't want to start any drama or anything and what if it wasn't toga?! "Sorry... but we can't tell you..." Jiro says looking at them as Denki nods in agreement. Everyone's face turned from curious to concered after they heard what they told them.

-Time Skip- (In Class)

Killua/Deku's POV:

I look down at my notebook and pretend to write stuff down to seem like I'm listeing and paying attention. But really I'm just drawing and scribbling random stuff. Aizawa said something about a kid my age or something and apparently, he has a mental issue or some shit. He wants some of us to meet him and become his friend. I thought it would make me seem nice so I raised my hand up and asked, "Mr. Aizawa do you think I could go meet him?" He looks over at me and replies, "Yeah sure I don't care. Anyways the other people that will be going with you are Mina, Kirishima, and Tsuyu." I nod and give a smile. During the rest of the class I keep seeing Jiro and Denki glance at me occasionally. "What is their deal?" I think to myself.

A little bit later me, Mina, Kirishima, and Tsuyu were called into the office. We all grab our things and headed out of the classroom. Once we got in front of the principal's office Mina opens the door. "Hello welcome in!" says Principal Nezu as we walk in. "Why did you call us here?" Mina asks. "Oh! I wanted to hand you the papers and a little bit of information about this person you're going to meet!" replies Principal Nezu. Honestly, I can't believe this little standing rat is our principal

We all grabbed a copy of the paper and start to walk to the room number that was on the paper. "Floor 4 room 6-P?" says Kirishima while looking down at the paper. "I've never been up there before." We continue our walk until it we stop at a sign on top of a door that says 'Floor 4, 6-P'. "We're here!" Mina says in an excited tone. "I wonder what this person is like and maybe we can help him!" Kirishima opened the door and as soon as it opened a green/black haired male with spiky hair and dull, sad eyes looked up at us. Gon?!

Third person's POV:

The green/black spiky haired male looked up at the 4 students with sad and dull eyes. As soon as Gon saw the green fluffy haired student standing next to the other three he thought of something. "Killua..." Gon thought to himself. Gon had reached for his bag that was besides the bed and opened it. "Huh? Is everything okay?!" Asked Mina in a worried tone. Gon pulled out a white cat plush from the bag and hugged it.

Killua was standing there in shock as he saw his best-friend Gon sitting there on that bed. He saw his best friend grab his backpack that was near his bed and opened it up. "Huh? Is everything okay?!" he heard Mina ask. Gon pulled out the white cat plush he had received from killua as a birthday gift, He saw Gon hug the cat plush and started to cry.

Gon's POV:

I grabbed the white cat plush from my bag that I got from Killua as a birthday gift and hugged it tight. As I hugged the cat plush, I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks. "Killua... please tell me that's you..." I say as I feel more tears fall down. "Hey... it's okay! uhh... everything's okay!" I hear someone say but then I feel someone hug me.

Killua/Deku's POV:

"Hey... it's okay! uhh... everything's okay!" I hear Kirishima says to try and calm Gon down. I walk over to Gon's bed and hug him. I feel Gon's arms wrap around me and hug me back. "Killua... I missed you so much..." Gon says between sobs. "I missed you too Gon..." I say with a smile as my eyes start to tear up a bit.