Chapter: 8-2

Killua/Deku's POV: 

After I finish knocking out Bakugo I look over and see Kamanari is falling out of the ring. "Shit..." I think to myself as I quickly run over to try to save him. Before I could reach him, he falls to the ground. "Well... It's just me and Todoroki now..." I mumble to myself as I turn my attention on the half red-half white-haired teen. Todoroki stands up with a pained look as he uses his quirk to summon a large ice block. I dodge and grab his collar from behind. He looks at me with pure shock and anger. "He's so ignorant, he wouldn't win in a fight if he lived in our world..." I think to myself with a sigh. Todoroki then lights up his fire side and it starts to burn my hand. I jump back distancing myself. "Your going to lose..." I hear him whisper coldly. He kind of reminds me of when I was younger. I then power up my electric-one for all thing and start running at him. I punch, but he blocks it. I send a few more kicks and punches, he manages to block and dodge them. Then he uses ice to which starts cover my body. I feel the coldness of the ice touch my skin. I feel my limbs stop moving as the coldness spreads around my entire body, only leaving my face. He then starts to make another ice-structure. It's like a box, that is closing me inside the space. When he finishes the structure building I hear him say, "Looks like I win..." 

I then begin to cover my cold body with Nen. I enforce my head with KO and slam it into the ice surrounding my body, feeling the impact a little. The ice that used to cover my body was now in pieces on the ground. I enforce my fist with KO and copy the same thing I did before. The ice shatters into millions of shards. Todoroki didn't seem to notice me, so I take the chance and knock him out. His body starts to fall to the ground and thuds. " Oh my god..." I hear All Might mutter quietly from the speaker. "It looks like young Midoriya and young Kaminari has won this round!" I hear the cheers from my classmates. I smile a bit. Even though the fight was easy it was fun. 

Todoroki's POV: 

I manage to block the powerful kicks and punches Midoriya sent at me. I get ready for my next attack and use my quirk to surround his body in ice. He stops moving and I start to make a box structure. I plan to freeze him, so he becomes unconscious from the cold. "Looks like I win..." I say to myself as I start to walk away. All of a sudden I hear a crash and my vision becomes blurry. Everything is black. 

No one's POV:

Kaminari, Bakugo, and Todoroki were sent to recovery girl after the match. Killua made his way over to the room the class is in. He was greeted by lots of shouting and screaming. "Great job Midoriya!!" Uraraka said with a smile. He smiled back. "I don't know how you managed to knock out both Todoroki and Bakubro, but you did amazing Midobro!! Kirishima said as he put a hand on his shoulder. "Thanks! Also I wonder if their okay!" Killua says trying to direct the attention off of him. Gon then walks over, and sits down on a nearby chair. "You did amazing K-Izu!" Said Gon with a big smile. He put up a finger and enforced it with nen. 'You didn't go all out on them right?' Killua chuckles as he reads the words. 'No, they probably can't handle 50 precent anyways'  Then All Might starts to call out the names for the next round. 

(A/N)

Hey y'all!! Ty for 300+ reads! Anyways I'm just going to say this, so you know what to expect in the next few chapters. I don't think I'll be writing the other fighting rounds, but I'll definitely be doing Gon's. So yeah, I'll post a chapter maybe this week? I'm trying to catch up on sleep which I haven't been doing. Sorry this one took a while to come out. Well that's all I have to really say, have a nice day/night!!