Chapter: 5

Aizawa's POV:

I watched as Midoriya pulled Gon away from the area. It looks like their speaking about something. "I wonder what their talking about..." I think to myself. I see the two walk back to the class, I clear my throat to get everyone's attention. "Okay! Next test we're doing is..." I pause for a moment looking down at the paper in my hands. "...weapon training." I see someone raise their hand. "Mr. Aizawa... If we have quirks why do we have to train with weapons?" I hear Kaminari asks. I sigh, "If your ever to come across a villan who has a quirk like mine, to erase them, you need to learn how to use other items for fighting." "God these kids are hopeless..." I think to myself. I see Yayarozu raise her hand. "What?" I ask. "You know how we're doing weapon training? Well I could help make the weapons!" She said with a little excitement in her voice. I sigh, "I guess, It would make it a lot easier. But, in a real fight, or situation. If you ever come across a quirk like mine, you won't have weapons made for you right on the spot." I look around at the loud kids, and then see both Midoriya and Gon stick up their fingers. "What the hell are these two doing?" I think to myself, looking at their fingers. "There's nothing there..." 

Killua/ Deku's POV:

'Killua what does Mr. Aizawa mean weapon trading?' Gon writes in nen. I sigh and write back, 'It means we're going to chose a weapon to practice with, I'm pretty good with every weapon, but I work best with a knife.' Gon stares at my finger for a moment reading the words then replies in words, "Yeah, I was practicing how to use the Bo-staff while I was on whale tail island, trying to get my nen back." Killua nods, "I guess you would be that type of guy... by the way, did you ever re-learn how to do Ja-Jan Ken?" "Kinda, I can't use as much force though." Says Gon as he looking into another direction. "What are you looking at?" I ask looking into the direction Gon was looking in. Gon points to Kamanari and Jiro, "Those two have been staring at us since I threw the ball..." I sigh, "Yeah... I noticed that too. It's probally because you used to much strength!" I hit Gon over the head. "Oww!! What was that for?!" Says Gon with a pout. "That was for using to much strength!" I yell at him.

--

"Okay, thanks Yayarozu..." Said Mr. Aizawa as he looks back at the table behind him. "Okay... next test is weapon training! Behind me I have a table of weapons your going to chose from. Chose wisley because your not choosing again!" Says Aizawa as he looks back at the class. We all get into a line and chose It was my turn and I ended up choosing a knife/ sword thing. Gon runs up to me, "Woahh!! That's so cool!" I sigh, "I dunno, It was the closest thing to a knife." Gon laughs. "Why do you care so much? It's got a blade and a handle thing! It's basicly a knife!" He says pointing to it. "NOOO!! IT IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!  A knife is a classic! It is smaller, easier to hide, and carry, and you can torture and stab better with it! With this weird ass-looking sword you can't do any of that!" I yell as I smack Gon on the back. Gon sighs, "Your weird... Anyways! How do you like my Bo-staff?" Asks Gon grabbing his staff from his back. "I guess It's pretty cool..." I say inspecting the Bo staff. 

"Alright Class! Because we're using real weapons here your going to practice on these rubber people things." Says Aizawa pointing down to the rubber people on the ground. "Also remember If you don't have a weapon use your physical strength, there are times when weapons break or get lost!" 

--

Gon's POV: 

"That's our last class right?" I ask looking over at Killua. "Yeah..." He says sighing, "Wanna go to the mall? I bet you haven't been able to explore around here since you were stuck in the 'hospital'" I sigh, "Yeah I bet your going to raid the candy store!" Killua looks at me offended, "What?! NO!" He yells. I smile, "Yeah right! You love candy! I'm still not sure how you don't have cavities..." I say. "Okay fine! But we're also going shopping! I'm going to help you get new clothes since well, you can just wear green booty shorts and a green crop-top jacket all day!" Killua says. I look at him confussed, "But what's wrong with my clothes...?" Killua sighs dodging my question, then grabs onto my sleeve, "It would sound mean If I said anymore... c'momnnnnn lets go!!"

We get to the mall and long story short... Killua bought almost the entire lolipop and chocolate ile in the candy story, and I got at least 20 new outfits. As we walk out of the mall I sigh, "Damn Killua we've been in there for like 5 hours!!" Killua looks at me a shrugs, "It's not my fault! You kept wanting to stop at those other stores!" Killua grabs his phone out of his pocket. "Where are we going next?" I ask. He looks up at me, "We're going to the UA dorm. When you we're talking to the rat princapal did he say something about the dorms?" I scratch my head, "Ohhh!! Yeah!" I grab a peice of paper out of my pocket, "He gave me this paper and said it had all the information I need!" I unfold the paper and read the writing. "Floor 3 room 4? Looks like we're next to eachother!" Says Killua pointing to the words. I smile, "You gotta show me around your room then!" "Yeah maybe... but first, Why don't we go to that cafe before we go to the dorms? I still have some cash!" Killua says pointing to the cafe on our left. "Okay! Let's race!" I yell as I ran towards the cafe, "Oh your on!" Killua says as he started to run after me.

(A/N)

Hey guys! Sorry this took a while... I was planning on posting this chapter last sunday but I was up studying for my test I had forgoten about! Anyways I'll try to post another chapter soon! Uhmmm yeah anyways hope you have a great day/night!! :)