Chapter 2: Introduction

The darkness that waited for you and greeted you with open arms, This feeling of uneasiness and boredom in your mundane life.

You feel as if the hardships of your efforts drift slowly away as the darkness envelops around you, you started to remember the things you have done that day. A replay that you know all too well.

Looking at your memories it felt like watching an old film, having frames where the film started to decay, the audio was none existing, and the world was monochrome.

You review the day over and over again waiting for the time when you are needed but this time the film you are watching is different.

Having seen the plain and boring color scheme over and over this new image baffled you, the darkness that was around you was slowly covered in its blue glow, A figure you felt familiar of but also feel stranger to it.

The figure moved its mouth but their voice didn't come out, only the sound of a familiar chime.

The alarm clock.
You wake up feeling annoyed and angry, you snoozed the alarm. Only to repeat it again 5 mins later and finally waking up 30mins after the first chime.

You walk to relieve yourself in the bathroom and do your morning routine. After taking a quick shower you go and grab your bag and headed to your university.

With the 30min delay that you took by not waking up you were barely able to make it onto the train to your school.

You check your phone so as to distract yourself from the crowded train, you see that it was on low battery so you turned it off.

XY University. Not the most renowned school or the best but it was either this or working at your barely minimum wage job.

As you arrived at your destination you saw your friends.
Julie, and Fritz.

"(Y/N)! HEY! Where the heck have you been? Class is bout to start. C'mon Julie is already there."

You ran to class alongside Fritz, being able to out run the bell and save your attendance, you arrived half dead after all the running.

The day started like usual, a lecture from the professor, lunch break and another lecture.

You get yourself a break and decided to hangout with your friends before going back to class.

"*yawn* man I really need some coffee."

You groaned to your friends.

"Why not just buy one?"

Julie suggested.

"Money go bye bye yesterday"

You groaned.

"Ain't that the truth. I mean if you want a cup man you just ask"

Fritz offered to you.

"I don't wanna owe you but me wants the sleep"

"Stop whinin you sound like a spoiled 5 year old, here take it."

Julie gave you a poster of a local coffee shop.