Chapter Three

Kazimiera ran up the echoey stairs to her bedroom, while she recalled the conversations she just had. She could barely believe it. She couldn't stop herself from blushing and smiling like a crushing school girl.

She pried open her door and gasped out loud when her eyes fell on a beautiful ivory dress standing up next to her bathroom doorway.

She couldn't take her eyes off of it as she glided toward it and touched it's delicate material. She took in every detail. The coloring was like a golden beige. The off the shoulder corset had a piece of fabric sewn across her bust, that flowed in tulle sleeves. The intricate layered skirt flowed to the ground like a waterfall, and the intricate ivory lace layered over the matching colored satin.

"You are going to look so beautiful in that." Elvira spoke enthusiastically, peeking her head out of the bathroom.

"For the first time in my life, I think I will." Kazimiera giggled. She was so excited!

For the next couple of hours. Elvira and two other maids assisted Kazimiera in putting on her dress and doing her hair and make-up. Their names were Pastora, who was a very tall lean woman with short curly hair and bangs with dark skin and wide cheekbones, and Ivanna, who was short and plump with tight curls in an evenly rounded shape around her head with small eyes. The girls gossiped and giggled away while they worked with Kazimiera. She let them talk about their exciting news first before she told them theirs.

"You disappeared for awhile, Kazzie. Where did you go after lunch?" Elvira asked.

Finally. The moment Kazimiera had been waiting for.

"Well, I ran into someone..." Kazimiera dragged on pretending to be lost in her thoughts, but couldn't help the smile climbing up her face.

The girls all gasped in surprise, clearly it was someone she saw in a romantic way from the way she's acting, and began bombarding Kazimiera with questions of who it was.

"Just tell us!" Pastora exclaimed.

"Guess." Kazimiera taunted, smiling so large her face hurt.

Ivanna aggressively poked Kamila's mouth with the end of her make-up brush, "Just tell us idiota! Or I swear I'll shove this so far up your-"

"Okay! Okay! You're never going to believe me but it was, King Adrien."

The girls erupted into squeals of excitement, all three of them started jumping up and down while screaming into each other's faces.

"Tell us what happened!" Elvira almost sang with joy.

"Okay it's not that crazy but, I was spying on him-"

"You were what!" chastised Ivanna

"Shut up!" scolded Pastora who sucker punched Ivanna in the shoulder earning a displeased 'ow' from her.

Kazimiera began again, "Yes I was spying on him, then I got caught. When I was trying to run away, he caught up to me and for some reason he thought I was a maid, but he wanted to walk with me for some reason-"

"Damn, I can't even get an 'Hola'." Ivanna interrupted once again.

"Ivanna!" Lexi and Pastora whined in unison.

"Anyways, we started talking and he thought I was a maid, I already told you that, but then he accidentally said 'Thank you, Kazimiera' and I was so-"

Kazimiera was cut off once again but this time instead of just Ivanna, it was all three of them screaming with joy for her.

"Listen, listen, listen! He knew I wasn't a maid the whole time, and he was actually really sweet and kind and just, ugh! I can't wait to see him again!" Kazimiera gushed.