12. Change of Plans

Cassie's 1st Person POV

The past three Sundays, I've had the pleasure of spending time with Yoongi by having some fun food adventures. First, it was at the seafood restaurant he was raving about and I was beyond impressed by the food there.

The second time we went out to dinner, we went to a Mediterranean restaurant that Jin had introduced to me years ago and that I fell in love with. Luckily, Yoongi is an adventurous eater and was up to checking it out. And, we left with him giving me a positive review, saying he's most likely going to eat there a lot from now on. Sneaky Yoongi tried to pay the bill at the end, but I beat him to it, reminding him that I was paying that time around.

Our third dinner outing was at a Thai restaurant that I had also suggested. From our second dinner adventure, we found out that we both love Thai cuisine, so we made tentative plans. A week after that, we ended up being able to go to my favorite Thai place that my parents took me to all the time when I was a kid. Penelope and I are regular customers there. And, now it seems Yoongi will be a frequent customer at that restaurant now.

During our dinner at the Thai place, I told him a lot more details about my closest friends. When I mentioned how Jin owns a Korean fusion restaurant, Yoongi was intrigued and asked if we could eventually go there, and since I enjoy his company, I agreed immediately.

It's now Saturday, and Yoongi had messaged me last night, asking me if we could have dinner tonight instead of our usual Sunday outings. I was more than fine with the change. He said he would only be able to meet at 9:30pm since the tattoo shop closes at 9pm. My weekend schedule is flexible so I told him I was totally up  for meeting up at that time. Plus, Jin's restaurant  closes at midnight, thankfully, so we'll have plenty of time to eat. I already informed Jin and he said he'll make sure to have a table ready for us by 9:30pm. It's just one of the many perks of being Jin's best friend.

It's now 7pm, so I have a couple hours until I have to be at Jin's restaurant to meet up with Yoongi. About a half hour ago, I had Penelope take a picture of my Zooey tattoo. I haven't posted a picture of it because I wanted it to heal, and now that it's looking better, I decided it's time to share it on Instagram. It's been up for a while and a lot of people are liking it. Just now, I get a notification informing me that Yoongi commented on my post.

hairgurucassie

*Liked by hdubs91 and others

*
Liked by hdubs91 and others

hairgurucassie My amazing tattoo of my baby Zooey is healing well! Thank you, @min_genius, for this incredible work of art!  I honestly still cannot get over it!

View all 67 comments

_handsomejin_ You made Cassie's dog look perfect! Beautiful work, @min_genius. 😍
—>min_genius Thank you!