55. Celebration

Time Skip- 2 Years

Cassie's 1st Person POV

"Oh, fuck, baby, I'm going to cum!" Yoongi growls out as he thrusts his cock into my mouth, his hands gripping on my head. I'm on my hands knees as Jeongguk fucks me from behind. One had is firmly holding onto my hip while the other is underneath, his fingers playing with my clit, pushing my piercing around.

"Me, too!" Jeongguk hisses out as he feels my walls tighten around him. I scream out in pleasure as my orgasm hits me. Then, Yoongi follows by cumming down my throat. Jeongguk penetrates me a few more time and he shoot's his load deep inside of me.it's nothing but loud moans filling the room.

After both men pull out, we all decide to collapse on the bed and cuddle for a bit.

"So long for just a quickie," Yoongi croons out and I giggle.

"Yeah, we went for a couple rounds, but, I'm not complaining!" Jeongguk says as he smirks at us.

"Yes, but now we are going to be late for the party you guys are throwing at the new tattoo shop!" I tell them as I jump out of the bed. Yoongi and Jeongguk follow suit and we all shower and frantically get ready for tonight's event.

☽°•°★°•°☾

Jeongguk's 1st Person POV

"I cannot believe we are finally officially in our new shop! And, look at all the love that we are getting on our Instagram page!" Hoseok says as he stands beside me and shows me his phone screen.

blackcattattoo_la
Black Cat Tattoo

blackcattattoo_laBlack Cat Tattoo

Liked by shekeety and others

blackcattattoo_la We are now in our new and even bigger location! Thank you so much to everyone who has been there supporting us! We look forward to many years here!

View all 113 comments

ktilt0315 looks amazing! I'm on the waitlist to be tattooed by Irene! I cannot wait!

masonjh Congrats! I'm so lucky to have booked an appointment with @hobi94 next week!

beckya94 I remember when Namjoon and Yoongi were just starting out years ago! So proud of you all!

lexxandbts Cheers to a successful business! You all deserve it!

_____

We both stand off to the side of the shop, looking out to the guests who are mingling around in our new building. Some of the equipment, benches and chairs are pushed off to the side, giving ample room for people to walk around.