one

Lack of comments in all chapters is because a small amount of bits have been rewritten since they were terribly written before.

ASTRA GARCIA

Shouting.

Something I'm familiar with.

My mum and dad argue 24/7, it's either my mum getting annoyed because she hasn't gotten alcohol or she's complaining about me and my brother.

My mother isn't the type of person you become friends with, naturally, she's a very rude person and will give you the dirtiest looks if you so much as even smile at her.

I always wonder how she birthed me. I'm the exact opposite of her.

My dad on the other hand is completely different from her.

He does care about us, but he isn't always here. He stays with his mama.

The only person who actually stays with me and takes care of me is my older brother, Xander.

Unfortunately, my mother favours him more than me, she thinks he'll get more far in life than I would.

My old friends that I had to leave behind are in Seattle and are probably living a better fucking life than I am. If I hated being at home I would go over to their place and hangout, now I'm not able to do that anymore.

So my escape place would probably be my room.

"Why can't you be more like a wife and a mother?" My dads screams are muffled are by the doors.

"And why the fuck are your damn kids annoying, they're older now they can take care of themselves" my mother screams back.

I hear my dad scream back "I can't believe I even willingly chose to marry someone like you"

I restrain myself from tearing up and stand up to get some clothes, I don't want to be here right now.

I throw on a hoodie and cotton shorts, grabbing my shoes I quickly walk downstairs and slip them on.

I walk out of the house ignoring the screams and calls, I shut the door behind me as the cold breeze hits my face, now I regret wearing shorts.

But I refuse to go back into the house and change so I choose to continue walking away from there.

Instead of going on my phone and getting kidnapped I just look around wrapping my arms around myself.

I want hot chocolate.

I don't have money with me thought, so I just continue walking as I cross my dads workplace I look all the way up at the building, it's a really tall building and at the top is my secret hang out place.

A breeze of wind brushes by and I shiver violently pulling my hoodie closer to me and rubbing my arms

I stop at a park bench that seems to be occupied by a boy, he's dressed in a grey hoodie with black sweatpants, his hoodie is up signalling he's probably upset or just wants it up.