two

Lack of comments in all chapters is because a small amount of bits have been rewritten since they were terribly written before.

ASTRA GARCIA

You know when you have those bad days and literally everything annoys you?

I'm having that right now, Xander is chewing obnoxiously like a discombobulated horse and I'm hungry, there's nothing to eat.

Mum and dad aren't home right now so I can go out to the corner shop and get some snacks.

"I'm getting snacks" Xander lifts his head up, hope glistening in his eyes, "you're not getting any" I roll my eyes, his shoulders sag as he lets out a big deep breath.

His fault for stealing all the pasta.

I run up to my room and open my closet door, taking my brown converses, I close the door and run back downstairs.

"If you can, get me sour patch kids" Xander mumbles, yeah right like I'll get him snacks after he stole the food.

I place my converses on and head out the door walking all the way to the shop.

I finally arrive after my 15 minute walk and step in the small shop.

'Corner' shop my ass.

I walk into the candy isle and go to look for the sour patch kids, for me, not for Xander.

I finally find the sour patch kids and the reeses, but when I go to reach for it someone else does.

"Oh sorry" we both say at the same time, I pull my hand away letting the person grab the last reeses, I don't mind.

I look up meeting eyes with a very pretty girl, her hair is a very light brown and her eyes are blue, she's gorgeous.

"You can take them, I was going to get..." I quickly look next to the reeses cups, "the nerds anyways" I smile at her grabbing the nerds.

"No you weren't" she shakes her head chuckling, I raise an eyebrow "besides I work here, I don't need to be taking sweets" she hands the packet to me, I kindly take them from her flashing her another smile, she's sweet.

"Nova" the deep voice I recognise rumbles, I furrow my eyebrows.

"bil-eo meog-eul jiog" the kind girl mumbles under her breath, I take it she's Korean from
the words, I took Korean for languages in my old school.
[fucking hell]

Just then a tall body I instantly recognise comes in view, Grayson wears a big grey sweatshirt and some black sweatpants, rings again adorning his hands.

We stare at each other for a moment until the pretty girl - which I'm assuming is Nova - breaks it, "do you guys know each other?" She asks looking between us, I shake my head.

"We just met at a park bench a few days ago" Grayson claims.

She turns to me and her brows furrow "so you guys are like friends with each other?" She asks, I'm about to let her know before more voices appear.