four

Bonus chapter that wasn't here before but is now because I felt like things were moving too fast

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.

ASTRA GARCIA

I was so bored and unoccupied, I had messaged Akira about that party she mentioned.

-

Akira

Me: Hi

Akira: omg hi how are you?

Me: I'm fine thank you. I just wanted to ask if the party's still on? Idk I've just decided on coming along I'm so bored.

Akira: wait really? OMG I was hoping you'd say that.

Akira: Tomorrow. We'll pick u up at 5:00pm. It's a night party.

-

So right after receiving her message. I had turned my phone off and began rummaging through my closet for something to wear.

What did you even wear at parties?

I pulled majority of my clothes out of my wardrobe just to end up choosing a black backless top with baggy jeans and white airforces.

It was simple, but it was the only thing I thought of.

I left the outfit folded up on my dresser and I headed downstairs after I heard Xander call me.

"What?" He was stood at the stove, shirtless with just sweats on, I fucking hated when he did that.

"Do you not own clothes?" I sarcastically ask, he turns around throwing me a dirty look.

"Do you not know when to shut up?"

I roll my eyes at him walking closer to see what he's making for lunch.

Chicken fried rice

I then suddenly feel Xander nudge me in the arm, I'm about to slap him until he says "dad got you something" he then points towards the gold gift bag on the table.

What could papà possibly get me now? I didn't ask for anything.

But he did know I was upset with him, he hasn't been present in my life since a few weeks ago, he's messaged me, tried to call me but I've ignored it all.