New Story Alert: Whatever: The Full Story

NEW STORY ALERT!

You asked me before if I would ever write a narrative for #WHATEVER because you wanted to see them beyond the texts. You wanted to hear their thoughts. You wanted to listen to their conversations. You wanted to feel like you were there with them.

Well, SURPRISE! HERE IT IS! THE NARRATIVE OF #WHATEVER IS COMING! PRE-ORDER ON JANUARY 26! SAVE THE DATE!

The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there.

***

Nora's crush on her older brother's teammate and basketball star Arch is getting out of hand. Swiping his number without her brother knowing, she texts him every day with encouraging messages and inspiring quotes from her favorite books and movies. She doesn't mind that he leaves her on read, but on an embarrassing rant about pineapples on pizza, what do you know? Arch finally replies.

Sabrina was only looking for a good time during a music festival in Manila--she doesn't expect to see and hang out with her hopeless high school crush, Fort, after so many years. Problem is, even though he was the highlight of her high school years, was she his? Did he remember her name? Did he recognize her? Or was this a fresh start for them both?

Ansel likes things easy and simple--basketball, school, parties, girls. Scratch that last one when he meets Chie, pink-haired, assertive, doesn't take anyone's crap--even Ansel's flirting. But in tiptoeing the line between friends and something more, can Ansel find it in himself to commit, and can Chie break down her walls for him? Would he also break Chie's heart for someone who broke his--and would Chie let him?

Add Whatever: The Full Story to your library now!