WHOMST 3.44

02-23-2019

Samu:I read your convo

Samu:
I read your convo. For someone aiming to be a lawyer, your arguments sucked.

Ansel:
She showed you, huh?
She's back in Manila?

Samu:
Yeah, we met for lunch earlier.

Ansel:
How is she?

Samu:
Same old Chie. Got closed off when you were mentioned.

Ansel:
Wish I could see her

Samu:
Why didn't you tell her that you weren't expecting Vanna to show that night? From what I remember, that's not even her scene. We were shocked when she arrived, remember? By that time, we were already pretty hammered but you stopped drinking from then on.

Ansel:
Didn't think it mattered. All I could think of was that Chie's pulling away again and I panicked

Samu:
Did you also not think it was relevant to add that you pushed off Vanna right after she kissed you? And that it was more of a grateful friendly kiss than an 'I want to get back together' kiss?

Ansel:
Would it have made a difference? Chie already made up her mind

Samu:
Every detail would've helped.

Ansel:
Yenno, a part of me is pissed that Fran didn't confront me first so I could be the one to tell Chie and not her. Though, it's also my fault that I didn't charge my fucking phone. Sometimes, I feel like our friends are too involved in our relationship that it adds the pressure and strain. But then I'm mostly pissed myself coz I let my guard down around Vanna when I shouldn't have.

Samu:
Don't beat yourself up about it, man. Everything's gonna be okay. Chie trusts you. If she didn't, she would've ended all contact then and there. But she only asks for you to get all that Vanna business done before you and her try anything again.

Ansel:
I feel like I really screwed up, dude.

Samu:
You did but your only mistake was trusting people too much. 🤷🏻‍♂️
HAHAHA oh, the irony of you and Chie. She has trust issues and you trust too easily. You guys gotta find the balance.

Ansel:
Did you tell Chie that?

Samu:
Yes, but I'll leave the rest to you. We interfered enough, bro. It's up to the both of you to fix things on your own.

Read 04:29 PM