Chapter 3: Getting to know you and Past Memories

3rd Pov

Lizzy was having a dream. Not exactly a Nightmare but the fear was still present. This felt like a memory to her. This felt like something she witnessed so long ago. She opened her eyes to a void of white. it was endless and never ending. She was trapped her. Her soul anyway. Her soul was trapped by fear and grief along with guilt. She knew she wouldn't be free from the void. Not like this. She then saw a little girl she identified as her younger self. So innocent and pure. Her younger self turned to Lizzy and frowned. Lizzy knew that look. It was of disappointment.

"Who are you miss?"

Lizzy always asked that question. She never knew the answer to that. But she said three words that we're her only words she could say.

"I'm a nobody"

That was her answer. She was nothing but an empty shell even with Aprils help. April wasn't a professional but she tried. Lizzy wanted to not wake up and allow the void to consumer her.  But she felt her body fell heavy and her eyes closed. She opened them and meet obsidian eyes of a turtle the size of a football player. Lizzy eyes widened and she jumped off the couch and April saw this.

"Wow girl, chill, these are friends of mine"

"These guys are the ones that you wanted me to meet?! You could have warned me!!!"

"I could have?"

The red cloth covered turtle was shocked that this black haired teenager wasn't scared but upset with April about the situation. This was strange to him to see this and he saw his brothers watching like it was a movie they loved to watch just without the popcorn or 3D glasses. Lizzy didn't know why she wasn't scared herself but she felt like an idiot in this situation for reacting in a different way then she was supposed to.

Lizzy sighed and looked at the turtles.

"Who.... Who are you guys?"

The biggest of the four stepped forward and had a toothed grin on his face with a kind looking way in his obsidian eyes that almost sent a wave of calmness over Lizzy but she wouldn't allow it.

"Im Raph, adn these are my brother's Leon, Donnie, And Mikey it's nice to meet you Miss...?"

"Oh Im Lizzy, Lizzy Micheal's"

"Then its nice to meet you Lizzy"

Lizzy just nodded. She felt kind of glad but why? Was it because she meet more.... beings? or was it because she was getting nice treatment from someone outside her family besides April?

She might not now for a while. Mikey walked up to Lizzy with a bright smile on his face.

"Do you like to draw?"

3 months later

Its been three months since Lizzy meet the turtles and so far she was happy about it. She made at least three friends but something about Raph seemed different from a friend but she couldn't put a finger on it like she usually would. She didn't even notice her depression was getting better but her anxiety was still there. She was a drawing buddy with Mikey and they would draw random stuff like fruit or cars sometimes weird portraits of the other turtles. She would occasionally talk to Leon and Donnie but Donnie didn't make any sense and Leon kept trying to flirt with her with one liners which she found  little annoying and embarrassing all in one. Raph on the other hand somehow got Lizzy to open up a little and she was more close to Raph then even Mikey was. She wasn't upset about it but she wans't exactly thrilled. Lets hope she will allow herself to tell them why she is the way she is.