Chapter 4: New scars but New Savers

Warning

This chapter shows abuse and gore content along with foul language skip this chapter is triggering

3rd Pov

Lizzy was terrified. Her aunt was angry. She was hiding in her room shaking. She was gonna get 'Trained' again. She wanted to run and scream at the top of her lungs like she was gonna die. She probably would soon. She heard her door slam open and she froze. Her closet door opened and she was pulled by her hair to the middle of the room and was hit by a belt that felt like a whip more then a piece of leather.

"You're such a spoiled bitch!!!"

"Your the reason my sister is dead!!!"

She hit her with the whip like belt again then felt a slap on her cheek. Lizzy was ready to submit after 5 minutes of being slapped punched and cursed at but at the last minute the window broke and she saw four familiar figures and she passed out.

Lizzy opened her eyes to the void again but this time with the four turtles there just staring at her blankly. They didn't even blink which got her terrified. They then pulled there weapons out and started walking in her direction. She started to back up and they just moved faster and she did the same until she was running. She felt an arm grab her wrist and throw her to the ground and she saw Raph pinning her down with Leon holding his sword on her chest.

"It's all your fault, you killed your parents and now this is the price"

Leon slammed his sword into her chest and she felt that pain. She tasted the familiar taste of iron or her blood and the turtles didn't even look like it fathomed what they done not even Mikey. 

She felt dizzy and Raph looked like he wanted to be the one to kill her.

"I can't believe I trusted you"

Lizzy woke up with a jolt and she was panicking. She felt a pair of big strong arms wrap her into a gently embrace and she was too much in panic to notice it and she began to fight him.

"Let me go please!!!"

"Lizzy its me Raph"

"Let me go I..... I can't get hurt....... Not again"

"I wont hurt you none of us will but you gotta calm down"

"I-I dont think I can"

"Yeah you can take deep breaths"

Lizzy obeyed and takes deep breaths feeling her heart slow down. She felt Raph flowing his fingers through her hair and didn't stop him she found it comforting that she even started to fall asleep. She heard someone talking but didn't catch it since she fell into a deep sleep that was for once joyful and happy.