4.

A Werewolf's Place

Storm

THE next morning my whole plan to sleep in didn't go quite as planned. I of course slept in till ten but after that I couldn't roll back to sleep.

Instead, I laid there in bed next to Aki who is sound asleep. I got out of bed once to grab a breakfast bar before slipping back into bed with Aki. I settled on cuddling him until he woke up after I ate my breakfast bar.

I'm not sure why I couldn't go back to bed. I didn't feel sick, maybe a tad bit of anxiety but nothing besides that.

I couldn't go back to bed though. I sighed before turning over in bed and wrapping my arms around Aki. Aki shifted in bed and for a moment I thought I woke him up. I stared up at him and he simply put a leg around my waist before squeezing me tighter.

I smiled before resting against him.

I could be content in his arms until he'd wake up.

***

Being content in his arms worked well until I started getting bored. Luckily my phone was within reach, and I could grab it without waking Aki up.

Around eleven thirty is when Aki woke up. His grip on me loosened before he rolled over and yawned. "Morning Storm." Aki murmured his voice heavy with sleep. He laid an arm out over his face.

"More of an afternoon." I murmured and Aki smiled before he pushed himself up in bed.

"First morning as high school graduates. How does it feel?" Aki asked me with a grin on his face.

"It feels nice to sleep in and stay at your place without worrying about school." I told him.

Aki grinned. "I'm going to get something to eat and use the bathroom. I'll be right back love." Aki told me before he left his room. I smiled as I settled down into the bed.

How did I feel about being a high school graduate? It felt refreshing knowing I wouldn't have to wake up early anymore and go pretend to be normal. To rein in a temper anytime someone pissed me off. But at the same time, I felt this nervous feeling at entering the real world.

But no choice now.

Aki came back to the room after ten minutes and went over to get dressed. I have no shame about the fact that I watched him while he got dressed. My eyes specifically remained on his ass.

Man did he have a nice ass.

Aki turned back around after he was dressed and gave me a charming smile. "Did you eat Storm?" Aki asked as he climbed up onto the bed.

"I had a cereal bar." I told him and Aki smiled as he climbed over me before pressing a kiss to my lips.

He'd be the fucking death of me one of these days.

I leaned up into the kiss my hands grabbing at his pants. I felt Aki grin against my lips as his hand shifted to my waist and then my hip. He pulled me closer to him as he settled right between my thighs before moving his kiss from my lips to my cheek and then down my neck.

I gasped out as my hands instantly went to his shirt. Aki smiled as he pressed kisses down my neck. "Aki." I couldn't even help it as his name fell from my lips in a breathless moan.

Before the two of us could go any further there was a knock at Aki's door. Aki got off me right after that as his dad walked in.

"Am I disturbing something?" Raiden asked.

"Nope. We're just. . . lying in bed together." Aki forced a smile out to his dad.

"Well, I'm ordering some lunch. Do you two want anything specific?" Raiden asked.