The Savior and the War wager

3rd person POV:

Deep in the forest outside of the new Tokyo-3, Unit 05's entry plug was covered under several leaves.

Jessica, ejecting right before Unit 05's core blew up, Jessica thanks to Shinji being too focused on other things.

Now she watched as her Eva was taken to NERV Japan to be recycled.

Her mission was to take out Shinji Ikari. With her Eva attempt ruined, she was off to take a more human approach.

(TIMESKIP)

With Unit 01 yet again, back in its hanger for repairs, while completly submerged in LCL, under multiple restraints to stop it from escaping again.

Meanwhile, the pilots, the commander with many onlookers, a video chat was started with the commander of the U.S branch of NERV and the President.

The video was started but only the secretary was visible.

Misato: Where are they?

Secretary:(on-call) Uhm... He's here. (Clears throat)... May I introduce the commander of NERV U.S division, President-

Her video cut out to the empty seat of the president.

Misato:(mind) How can someone be both the president and a commander of NERV?

Shinji: Do you think we'll be able to settle this matter peacefully?

Misato: If there's a chance-

Shinji?:(on-call) Let me stop you there, and say there isn't.

Everyone:!?

Shinji: That wasn't me...

Everyone looked at the monitor to see, Shinji, in a black outfit, walk into view.

(The War waging anomaly: Shinji I. Ayanami)

Everyone:!?

Everyone:!?

Shinji?:(on-call) Hello.

He takes a seat in the President's chair.