Chapter 1

I heard my phone rang, the ringtone tells me that I recieved a text.

Kenz: Be there in five, see ya! :*
Nicole: Okie! xx

It's a saturday morning. And it means, it's best friend day! Kenz, also known as Mickenzi, is my best friend since nursery. Her family and mine's already like one family. Meaning, our parents are like besties too! I'm thankful that I met her, she was like my sister that I needed. I couldn't ask for more.

"Cole, dear?" I heard my mom calling me from downstairs, "Yes?" I said while going down. "Mickenzi's here already." My mom said. I opened the door to let her in.

"Hey," she said.
"Hey! I missed you!," I said then hugged her.

"Seriously Cole? We were just together yesterday." She raised her eye brows.

"Yeah whatever!" I just gave her a smile.

"Good morning Mrs. Carter!" She greeted my mom.

"Oh, hi dear, are you going out?" My mom asked.

"I was wondering if you could allow Cole to come with me to a party,"
I looked at her immedietly. A party? I was never a party girl. I hate parties.
"No drinking, I promise, pleaaaseee?" Kenz added, giving my mom her best puppy eyes because she knows, no one can say no to it.

My mom thought about it for a while then said "Fine. But do you want to go Cole?". Kenz looked at me pleading. Ugh. Why.
"Yeah I guess why not?" I said and Kenz hugged me tightly, I nearly can't breathe.

"Oh and Mickenzi?" My mom called. "Is it alright if she'll sleep at yours?"
I looked at mom with my questioning eyes.

"Yeah sure no prob!" She said, "but may I ask why?"
"John and I have a business meeting in London, that will take us for like 4 months. But Cole will only be staying with you just for tonight. Tomorrow, I'll drive her to the Smith's." Mom explained.
Oh no. Did I not tell you? That my parents and Easton's bad boy's parents, which is Jason Smith's parent's are close too?

"Mom please, why there?" I tried to beg for her to just let me stay to Kenz's.

"Cole, just listen to your mom," my dad scolded me. I did not even notice he was watching TV. Neither did Mickenzi.

"Oh hey Mr. Carter!" Kenz said.

"Morning!" My dad smiled.

"Okay okay, but really? 4 months?" I asked.
That's so long, I can't even stand seeing Jason, and now I'll be living with him? Life is so unfair.

"Yes baby. I'm sorry," my mom apologized.
I sighed.

"Go on, have fun with your party, we'll be leaving already for our flight or else we'll be late," mom said.
I gave my parents a kiss and waved at them, "bye!"
I went out of our house feeling down.

"Oh girl, you'll have 4 hell months with Jason." Kenz patted my back.

"Ugh, whatever, so tell her, where's this party?" I asked as we enter her car.

"Oh that," she smiled sheepishly, "it's Jason's party. Held at a Frat House." She finished "Seriously Kenz?" I widened my eyes, "He's in a frat??" I asked, "not so shocking anyway."

"No, he isn't. He just can't have a party at his house. His parents, remember?" She explained to me with her eyes saying duh.

"Oh." That's all that I can manage to answer. Wow, he's not in a frat? At least he's stil a bit decent.

We went to the mall to buy our outfits for the party later. I bought a red dress, fitted. It was like just below my butt. Mickenzi forced me to. I told her I was going to look like a slut with this but she said "You'll only be a slut if you sleep with tons of guys." Made sense.

1 more hour before the party

"Put on your dress Cole." She demanded.

"Fine." I gave up. I've been telling her I don't want to go, plus the dress is just. Ugh.

"YAY!" Her eyes lit up with a smile.

"Whatever."

I went in her CR and changed then went out.

Her eyes widened.
"I look so horrible right? I shouldn't have just wore it." I was worried.

"No. Shut up Cole. You look just so... Amazing, stunning, sexy!" She winked at me at the last part, "look at yourself at the mirror!" And I did.

I did look.... Good? Fine beautiful? Also, her make-up matched my outfit. And you know what? I loved it!
"Let's rock the night, let's go!" I don't know what had gotten into me, but I suddenly got excited.

After one long hell of a car ride, we are finally here. The doors are open. Just from the outside, I already thought 'this is gonne be a long night.'

-------
[Author's Note]

Hi wattpad readers! Hope you like it! I know I know, it's kinda boring or it's 'really' boring. But c'mon, it's just the first chapter! Promise to make the next chapter fun ones. Please Vote/Comment/Share loves! 😘 PS: SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS.