Chapter 2

Mickenzi and I enter the house, or more likely, the frat house. As we enter, I nearly got my ears deaf because of the loud sound system they got here. Oh Lord, what have I gotten myself into. As we continue to walk in, I saw a this guy, facing his back at me. He have a brown hair. And as he move his arms, I can see his muscles. He turned around and caught me staring at him. He smirked and I looked away. It was Jason.

"Cole, want some drink?" Kenz asked.

"Seriously? You just promised my mo-" she didn't let me finish.

"Shut up goody girl, we both know you want to drink," she smirked at me.

I sighed.

She went to get our drinks. I was left alone, may I add, Jason kept on looking at me with his signature smirk which gave me goosebumps. Should I be scared or what? Ugh, he's still a human, i think, so why should I be afraid? Pft!
The next thing I knew is that Jason is in front of me now, few inches away from my face.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" I stuttered.

"See you tomorrow, Nikkie." He whispered through my ears which it tickled me. After few seconds, he was gone.

How dare he call me Nikkie. He could just call me Nicole or Cole. Nah, Cole? Only my parents and my friends call me that.

Where the hell is Kenz? Ugh.

"Hey babe," I looked to my left to see who it was. I don't even know him, but hey, he's a hottie. "May I help you?" I asked. "Want a dance? You seem lonely," he held his hand out gesturing me to follow him. Maybe a little dance with a stranger isn't bad.

I took his hand and led me to a dance floor. We started dancing, as we dance, I felt his hands on my waist down my hips. I tried stopping him but he won't. He tried going under my dress, but I just can't stop him, damn this guy is strong. I was really getting scared now, not until his hands was gone. Everybody gasped and I turned around. I saw Jason punching him, and let me say, he did good, strong punches in his face.

"Can't you feel it man? He was trying stop you! Fuck you!" Jason yelled at him as he punch. The guy can't even answer him back because he's really in pain. I guess it's time to get in their fight.

"Jason! Enough!" I tried calling him but he won't stop. "Jason, please!" He finally stopped and look at me.

"Cole!" I heard Kenz's voice, that girl! Where was she? What took her so long! She walked beside me and saw what Jason did to the poor guy. Poor guy? He tried touching you!

"Ooo! What happened?" Kenz whispered.

Jason walked in front of us and looked at me straight. "Take care of Nikkie, Mickenzi." He said still looking at me, "See you tommorrow, Nikkie." He smirked and walked away.

I looked at Kenz and her face was in shock. Who wouldn't be. Mr. Bad Boy just saved me.

"What happened?" Kenz asked me.

"He saved me from that stupid guy." I explained.

"Oh." She handed me drink and I took it.

While I was drinking, I looked for him and saw him. He caught me and I looked away.

12:oo AM

"Let's go home please, it's too late already." I begged to Kenz.

Neither of us were drank. I was starting to get bored but she was having fun. She's attracted to this guy named Nathan. He's one of my school mates.

"Nooo! If you really want to go home, why not let Jason drive you to my house?" She asked with a smirk. What does Jason have to do with this? "I think he's into you," she added, wiggling her eyes.

"Jason? As in Jason Smith?" Nathan asked.

"Yup!" Kenz answered

"What the hell? What does this ha-" Kenz did not let me finish.

"He's coming." She said and I stiffened. I felt nervous and... Excited?

"I heard my name here girls!" He said with his smirk.

"You're wro-" I was about to amswer him when Kenz again answered for me.

"Yup you're right! Can you take her home? She wants to go home already." She smirked. That little pesty girl.

Jason pretended to think for a while. "Sure."

"Oh, no no no, that's not gonna happen!" I said backing out.

"Why not? You know, this is good really. We need to start to be close, we'll be living together starting tomorrow for four months." He said. He's right, after all, he saved me a while ago.

"Ugh, fine."

We said our goodbyes to each other and walked out of the frat house."

We went in his Mercedes and strated the engine.

"So, where is Mickey's house?" He asked.

"Mickey?" I laughed.

"Isn't that your friend's name?" He asked dumbfounded.

" I-it's Mickenzi" I corrected in between laughs.

"O-oh sorry," he scratched his back looking so shy.

He's so cute when he's shy.

"Really? I do?" He smirked.

Oh, did I said that out loud?

"Yes you did." He smiled. A genuin smile. "You look cute too when you're shy."

That was it. I blushed

"So..." He started. "The house?"

I told him the address. The car ride was a silent one until we reached Kenz's house. I walked out of the car and thank him.

"Thank you," I said.

"Welcome, Nikkie." He smiled, a genuin smile again.

I smiled back and said goodbye. I opened the door when I heard he called me.

"Hey!"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Good night." And with that he drove off.

I guess he wasn't that bad at all.

----

[Author's Note]

Yay! Second chapter done! :) was it good? Tell me! Vote/share/comment !:)