Chapter 4

Hi guys! I just want to thank you to those who are still reading this, the ones who reached this chapter (chapter 4). I wish you, guys, still read this book until the end. Please vote/comment/share!

Thank you <3

--------------------
Chapter 4

I looked up the banner to see the banner of the restaurant.

' Marico's '

I've never been here. I have to admit that it's a good looking place. Looks delicious. Ugh, I'm starving.

"C'mon." I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as Jason called me.

I followed him inside and a teenage girl approached us.

"Jason!" She called out.

"Hey." It's obvious in his tone that he's not in the mood to talk with her.

"So, long time no see huh." She said while batting her eyes. Flirt.

"Yeah. Look, get me a table for two." Jason said, irritated.

"Sure, love." She winked.

Love?

"Stop calling me that," Jason said then looked at me, "I'm with my girlfriend." He smirked.

What? My eyes popped up.

"Girlfriend? You don't do romance, Jason. I know you." Christina said in a obvious hurting tone.

"I know. But that was before." He smirked.

Christina glared at me.

Woah, this boy is driving me crazy.

"Look, can you please just give us a table for two? Are you starving us?" I said in a complete irritated tone.

"Whatever!" She walked and we followed her.

"Never knew you could be a nasty one." Jason whispered in my ear.

I smirked. "You don't know me that much yet." I said.

She stopped so we stopped and sat down.

"Orders?" She asked, rudely. But she only asked Jason, it's like I'm a imaginary person here. I still did not react, I want to wait 'till Jason give his order and see if she'll get mine.

As Jason finishes his order Christina winked at him and started walking out.

This girl is getting to my nerves.

Jason lips parted and was about to call Christina back to get my order.

"No. I'll bitch her out, Jason." I smirked.

"Hey, Christina!" I called out.

She turned her back at me and said "What?" She eyed me.

"Wouldn't you take my order?" I asked as politely as I can.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about you." She gave me one of her fake smiles.

"Oh, really." I gave her my fake smile too.

"What's your order?"

"Spaghetti and steak, please." I smiled at her.

"Seriously?" She was shocked.

"Do I look like a person who jokes around?"

"Wouldn't you take a salad?"

"You asked for my order remember? Now do it," I commanded her, "I don't act around my boyfriend like a slut who fakes an appetite." I smiled.

She glared at me and walked away. Gosh, that girl.

"What was that all
about?" Jason chuckled, snapping me out. I forgot he was there.

"About a waiter and a customer arguement?" I answered, more like, I asked.

"Oh, I thought it's about a girlfriend and a slut fighting over a guy." He smirked.

"Egoness." I said.

"Isn't it true?" He laughed.

"No. Clearly not true. Don't assume, Jason." I blankly said.

"How come she knows you anyway? She's not from our school right?" I asked.

"Marico's is my grandparent's restaurant. Christina is a waiter here, obviously. I come here often before, that's why we became friends." He explained.

"Friends? You've got to be kidding me." I laughed.

"Okay, she likes me but she's not my type. You're my type." He winked.

He caught me off-guard. Again.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

Of course. Right timing. The food came and he wasn't able to answer me.

I expected Christina to be the one to served. But a different waiter served.

"Jason, man!" The waiter fist bumped him. A blonde guy.

"Casper!" Jason smiled.

"How'ya doin?" Casper asked.

"Fine."

"Who's this beautful lady?" Casper asked, looking at me.

"Casper, this is Nicole, my girlfriend." Jason smirked. Girlfriend? Really?

"Hi." I smiled at Casper.

"So you're the Tiger who roared Christina off?" He said with amusement.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Nasty." Casper said.

Exactly what Jason said.

"Casper!" A middle-aged man called him from the kitchen. I guess he's the chef.

"Off to the kitchen guys! See you around!" Casper bid us goodbye and left.

"Can you stop introducing me as your girlfriend?" I irritately asked me.

"Relax, Tiger. Don't worry, you're only my girlfriend when Christina's around, or when some bitches are around." He said.

Nikkie, baby girl, now what? Tiger?

"Stop it." I said.

"Stop what?" He chuckled.

"Stop calling me names."

"I don't think that'll happen. Let's just eat, Tiger." He smiled and started to eat.

I really can't stop him, huh.

We ate and talked about random things. I laughed at his jokes and some stories when he was still a kid.

I love him being like this. I don't want him to become the Jason I know, the Jason who's cocky, arrogant, and irritating.

"Let's go, shall we?" Jason said.

"Yeah. I think it's getting late."

We stood up and went out of Marico's.

Here I am, riding his motorcycle without any fear anymore. I actually found it fun.

We were silent on our way back home.

I can't stop thinking of how I bitched Christina a while ago. I know it isn't just because she didn't took my order.

'Of course not, you hate her because she kept on flirting with Jason, dummy.' My subconcious said.

But at least Jason ignored her flirting. I smirked.

Also, I can't get off my mind with what Jason meant before we entered Marico's.

"I never did let you get hurt ever since. I was always with you. It was always you."

I can't get rid off his words. It kept on circling in my mind. I know that one of these days, I will get my answer.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•