One ꕥ

"If you can guess what color my panties are, I'll show them to you." You were a emboldened by two shots of soju. You reached out with tentative hands against your boyfriend's chest.

"You're teasing again." His full lips dragged along your neck sending flames of heat through your body. You could smell the same soju on his breath.

"What if I'm not?" You pouted lightly smacking your hand against his bicep. "Guess Jinnie!"

His lips moved upward from your throat to your lips again, his kisses made you feel drunk without the bitter alcohol. His hands stroked down your back to your ass and squeezed, you yelped and jumped away. Jin was right, of course you were bluffing.

At twenty two he wasn't a virgin but you were at the same age, and a nervous one. Jin had finally debuted after years of being a trainee, and you saw each other less frequently in his second year in BTS. It made you feel like you needed to do more to keep his attention.

You'd dated casually for the last year only making things official a few months ago. You'd both seen other people until that point, but you'd become jealous and wanted him to yourself. It turned out that's all he wanted as well. The truth was he loved you and never complained at all about your lack of sexual contact.

"We should go back and join the party." Jin ignored your skittishness and held your hand.

"I don't want to go back I want to be here with you." You sat on the neatly made bed your pout returning.

The party was in a penthouse, some kid your parents had introduced you to a while ago. They did that all the time, making sure you associated with the offspring of all their affluent friends and colleagues. Kim Seokjin was one of the many guys you'd been introduced to over the years.

As for the home owner's son you didn't remember his name, didn't even think you'd seen him more than once. You doubted he remembered you either, just shot the invite to a random group chat of other rich kids. The living room and dining room had been so full of writhing bodies you'd just wanted to get away.

"Then we can leave and go see a movie or get food. We don't have to stay." Jin tugged you to your feet once more, his other hand safely resting on your lower back.

You were crazy about him, his humor, how smart he was, how ambitious. He made you feel beautiful and like the only girl in the entire world. It was an added bonus that he was gorgeous. He looked particularly handsome tonight in dark jeans and a leather jacket he'd borrowed from Yoongi.

"What color are my panties Jin?" You kissed him softly, your voice deeper. You wanted him, but fear and panic always made you stop.

Jin looked at your eyes for a long time, like he was trying to decide if you were drunk. He brushed his fingers against your cheek and down your neck, his eyes following. He finally sighed and kissed your shoulder, the neck of your shirt wide.

"Blue."

"Jinnie!! How did you know!" You spun away shocked that he got it right, that panic setting in.

"Your bra strap is blue, don't most girls match those if they think someone might see them?" He didn't close the distance you'd created.

"You cheated, so you can't win the game." Your heart thumped in your chest and then lower, between your legs. This feeling happened far too frequently lately.

"I guess I did." Jin grinned and shrugged then held his hand out. "Let's go I want pizza and then we can watch movies at the dorm."

You stepped forward and took his hand and you both crossed to the closed bedroom door. Before he opened it you kissed his cheek.