𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝙰/𝙽
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 :𝙿
𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖. 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑, 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎: {𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡} 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝. 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚢 {𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧} 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍.
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 regular font 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.
................................................................................

{𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧}
Inhaling the breeze that was flowing through her hair. She rested her arms along the balcony, staring out into the open city. For once she felt taller than everything, mostly because she was currently standing on the rooftop of one of the buildings in Yeoksam-dong but also because everything she had spent years working hard for, was finally beginning to pay off. The other members were still packing their bags for Weki-Meki's 3 day promotion in Japan starting tomorrow. She managed to convince the director to let her go outside for a bit to get some fresh air and promised to return soon. As she is the second oldest, and was fairly capable of looking after herself, the director let her leave for a bit. Observing the way that the sun began to set, and the sky was beginning to turn orange. Elly plugged her headphones into her phone and put her playlist on shuffle. Gently closing her eyes, she simply cherished the feeling of being alone without constant cameras being on her. Stress free for a mere few minutes. 

The first pearl of rain dropped beside Elly's arm that was perched on the balcony, leaving a stained mark on the painted clay. Her eyes flickered to the sky, fluttering open to see dark clouds shadowing over her. The rain began to fall at an even quicker pace then before, yet Elly wasn't quite sure if she should leave yet. Normally she would rush to cover, but this time she felt the urge to stay and enjoyed the way the rain would patter onto her face under her eyes, almost as if they were mimicking teardrops. Then it all stopped. The feeling was gone, but the sound of rain falling was even more distinct than before. A large cresent bloomed over her, shielding her from the pouring rain. The person holding the umbrella above her head, almost a head taller than herself. The newly debuted girl group member pulled her earphones out of her ears, slowly turning around to find a tall girl looking straight ahead at the fading horizon, just like she did earlier. For a moment, the two didn't say a word to each other. Elly gazed up to see the girl's face. She was still a kid. With a round face and cute chubby cheeks.