𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.

𝗞𝗶𝗞𝗶-𝗟𝗢𝗚 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝗿

'Leave a voicemail after the tone ...'
'Beep.'
...
"I know you probably still don't want to talk, but I want to say Thank You. I saw you today. Even though you had your face covered with a mask and wore a hat, I could tell it was you. I know we ended our relationship badly. I hope you give us another chance one day. We are idols. I am now. You don't have to bear whatever it is by yourself, because I understand. When you're ready- just give me a call back. Or message.
It's Soeun by the way. Bye."

Elly had the phone pressed up against her ear hearing the voicemail she had received only a minute ago. Her mind was so distracted that she didn't hear her bedroom door open and her fellow blonde Weki Meki member walked into the room after getting back home from where Elly was before.
"Unnie. I know I should support your decision even if I don't know the context behind you and Soeun, but what you did today... it wasn't right. I have a feeling you know that too."
The younger girl spoke behind Elly who was still faced away from the door, the recording paused in her hand.
"Was she happy?"
Elly asked without turning around.
"She was. Until she realised you weren't there. Then she asked to be excused and left, which also left the whole group upset. I know you care about her so much, so what is the reason for you doing whatever it is you are doing?"

Elly eyes flickered to the phone in her hand and she hesitantly pressed the play button so Rina could hear the voice message that Soeun had sent her. When the audio finished, the two girls were silent.
"Rina-yah."
Elly finally faced the girl that was stood behind her. Rina eyes widened at the sight of the girl infront of her with black mascara running down her cheeks from the bottom of her eyes.
Rina rushed over to the girl and hugged her tightly. The moment came where the girl could no longer carry the tears that had completely overwhelmed her.

"I miss her... so much."

...
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

{𝟿:𝟺𝟼𝚖𝚒𝚗}
Training for the day was finished, Rina and Elly being the closest to each other at the moment decided to go out and eat together. As Rina was going to pick up her camera from the corner of the training room, in the background she heard Elly raising her voice which the members hadn't heard in a while. The last time being when somebody ate her left over watermelon in the fridge.

"Why? Why did you do that?!"
Elly raised her voice, pointing her finger accusingly at Lua and Sei  after hearing what they had done. Suyeon looked so done with all of them as she observed them from behind Elly.
"She's mad."
Suyeon said, causing everyone to glare at her after stating the obvious.

In the end, Rina decided to take Elly out for dinner so they could talk and relax. The two girls had recently gotten the closest to one another compared to everyone else. Except maybe Yoojung and Doyeon because those two have been friends forever.
"What did they do?"
Rina didn't want to impose but her curiosity overcame her. As the two were walking out of their dorms to the newly opened restaurant nearby, Elly explained how the Sei and Lua got in contact with Soeun and asked her to hang out at their dorm on the one day that Elly would be home the whole day as it was her rest day. 
...

The two girls had finished their dinner and decided to go on a little walk to get in some fresh air before heading back to their dorm. They noticed a playground nearby which Rina was super keen to continue filming her vlog at. Elly watched as the other maknae of Weki Meki hopped happily towards the swings and placed her camera down near a pole to film both of them. The park was on a small neighbourhood street, far from the busy roads and roaring traffics. It was definitely somewhere peaceful and quiet.