Light prince and fire prince

There was a light prince he was the nicest person you could ever know he had a pet cat with him then there was a fire prince he was nice and mean he had a pet dragon with him the story begins when the to princes went to earth and started living a normal life and started school they met each other in their English class the light princes name is yuri and the fire princes name is Luca they were actually roommates the entire time they shared a dorm even talked to each other Luca yelled at yuri for singing so loud yuri laughed and never listened to him they started to gain feelings for each other and after a few weeks told each other how they feel and they started dating but didn't tell anyone cause it was against the school policy's so they hid their relationship from everyone untill they graduated from school then they could tell people they were dating Luca then proposed to yuri then yuri cried and sayed yes they adopted some cats and dragons they adopted 2 baby girls from each of their kingdoms and yuri named his sunshine Luca name his baby darkness they lived happily ever after and their baby's grew up to be the best people ever.

                                         The end