Just five minutes.

Dean was speeding down the road and Sam was explaining what happened in the vision we both saw.
"Max is doing it. Everything I've been seeing"
"You sure about this?" Dean questioned.
"Yeah, I saw him." Sam told making me nod agreeing with him.
"How's he pulling it off?"
"I don't know, telekinesis?"
"Looks like it was telekinesis." I added.
"What so he's psychic, a spoon bender?" Dean asked making Sam speak again.
"I didn't even realise it but this whole he was there. He was outside the garage when his Dad died, outside the apartment when his Uncle died. These visions, this whole time. I wasn't connecting to the Millers, I was connecting to Max! The thing is I don't get why, man. I guess because we're so alike?"
"What are you talking about. The dude's nothing like you." Dean told.
"Well. We both have psychic abilities, we both..." Sam began to rattle off making Dean cut him off.
"Both what? Sam, Max is a monster, he's already killed two people, now he's gunning for a third."
"Well, with what he went through, the beatings, to want revenge on those people? I'm sorry but it doesn't sound insane." Sam stated.
"Yeah but it doesn't justify murdering your entire family!"
"Dean..." Sam began only to get cut off as Dean pulled over at the house.
"He's no different from anything else we've hunted, all right? We gotta end him."
"What?" I asked.
"We're not going to kill Max." Sam argued.
"Then what? Hand him over to the cops and say 'Lock him up officer he kills with the power of his mind.'?" Dean asked
"Not exactly." I told before Sam jumped in,
"No way. Forget it."
"Sam..." he began after he turned the engine off but Sam also cut him off.
"Dean. He's a person. We can talk to him. Hey, promise me you'll follow my lead on this one." Sam told, and I gave his hand a squeeze as he didn't speak making him look at me before giving a sigh.
"All right fine. But I'm not letting him hurt anybody else. I told Kat's mother we would protect her, so we are going to do just that." He told making us nod.

We burst through the door to see she wasn't dead yet.
'Oh thank god for that.'
"Fathers? Lavender?" Ms. Millet asked.
"What are you doing here?" Max added.
"Ahh, sorry to interrupt." Dean told.
"Max, can we talk to you outside for just one second?" Sam asked making him become slightly suspicious.
"About what?"
"It's...it's private. We wouldn't want to bother your mother with it." Sam told making him give a nod.
"You are in safe hands." I added.
"We won't be long at all though, I promise." He told to Ms. Miller, making Max look at his mother before back at us.
"Ok."
"Great."
We all turned to the door, with Max following. Dean grabbed the doorknob and as he opened the door he turned back to us and gave a smile. I looked into the mirror to see the butt of the pistol Dean had in his waistband and looked to see Max saw it as well. The door handle was pulled from Deans hand and the door slammed shut, as did the wooden window blinds all around the room.
"You're not priests." He told as he backed up.
Dean drew his gun but Max used his power to pull it out of his hands, and had it slide across the floor so he could pick it up. He held the gun towards us, making Dean push me behind him and I grabbed ahold of him.
"Max what's happening?" Ms. Miller asked not knowing what we did.
"Shut up." Max ordered.
"What are you doing?" She asked trying to know why this was all happening.
He used his powers to fling her backwards, causing her to hit her head on the kitchen bench and fall to the ground unconscious.
"I said shut up!" He exclaimed making me hold onto Deans arm a bit more.
"Max calm down." Sam told.
"Who are you?" Max asked.
"We just wanna talk." Sam informed taking the lead in deescalation of the whole situation.
"Yeah right, that's why you bought this!" He exclaimed as he referenced the gun he had.
"That was a mistake all right? So was lying about who we were. But no more lying Max ok? Just please, hear me out."
"About what?"
"I saw you do it. I saw you kill your Dad and you Uncle before it happened."
"What?" He asked not understanding.
"I'm having visions Max. About you."
"You're crazy."
"So what, you weren't gunna launch a knife at your stepmom?" He asked as he tapped his eye. "Right here? Is it that hard to believe Max, look what you can do. Max I was drawn here all right? I think I'm here to help you."
"No one can help me." He told crying.
"Let me try, we'll just talk, me and you. We'll get Dean, Kat and Alice out of here." He told.
"Uh-huh. No way." Dean stated not wanting to leave Sam alone with him, but we all looked up since the chandelier above us began to shake.
"Nobody leaves this house!" Max exclaimed.
"And nobody has to, all right? They'll just...they'll just go upstairs."
"Sam I'm not leaving you alone with him." Dean told.
"Yes you are. Look, Max. You're in charge here, all right, we all know that. No one's going to do anything you don't want to do but I'm talking five minutes here man."
"Sam!" Dean shouted only for his younger brother to not listen and Max looked back at his stepmother.
"Five minutes?" He told before the chandelier stopped shaking. "Go."
Dean quickly moved to pick her up and we rushed upstairs.