The lying trio.

We were walking through the trailer park and I began to hear their thoughts.
"I'm glad we found out what's with me. I hate hearing thoughts randomly though." I confessed as I covered my ears to try and help.
"I'm sure it'll get easier now that we know." Dean stated.
'I hope so.'
Once we got to their one, Dean pounded his fist on the door making one of them scream.
"Who is it?!" One of them questioned.
"Come on out here guys, we hear you in there." Dean told making them whisper something before sticking their head out of the door.
"It's them!" Ed told before the door opened more.
"Ah, would you look at that! Action figures in their original packaging, what a shock." Dean joked making me chuckle.
"Guys, we need to talk." Sam told.
"Yeah, um, sorry guys. We're ahhh, a little bit busy right now." Ed stated.
"Ok well we'll make it quick. We need you to shut down your website." Dean told making Ed laugh.
"Well these guys got us busted last night, spent the night in a holding cell..." Ed began before Harry took over.
"I had to pee in that cell urinal. In front of people. And I get stage fright."
"Why should we trust you guys?" Ed asked.
"This is useless guys. We shouldn't have even tried." I told going with the plan and Sam signalled to me that he got it.
"Look guys. We all know what we saw last night, what's in that house. But now thanks to your website there are thousands of people hearing about Mordechai." Sam explained before Dean jumped in.
"That's right which means people are gunna keep showing up at the Hell House, running into him in person, somebody could get hurt."
"And there most likely will be another death." I added.
"Yeah, yeah..."
"Ed maybe he's got a point, maybe..." Harry began before Ed cut him off.
"Nope..."
"No."
"We have an obligation to our fans, to the truth." Ed stated.
"Well I have an obligation to kick both your little asses right now." Dean told.
"You will break them like a stick, and I would like to punch Ed for looking at my arse and tits. Stop doing that I can read your mind and will punch you!" I told scaring them slightly.
"Dean, Kat, Dean, Kat, it's ok." Sam told before looking to Ed and Harry. "Hey, just forget it, all right? These guys...probably bitch slap them both, I could probably even tell them that thing about Mordechai...but they still won't help us. Let's just go."
"Whoa.. whoa..." the two told as one.
"Yeah, you're right." We both told before we began to walk off and the two followed after us.
"What you say about...?" Ed asked.
"Hang on a second here."
"Wait...wait."
"What thing about Mordechai you guys?" Harry asked.
"Don't tell 'em Sam." Dean told.
"It was a waste of time." I added.
"But if they agree to shut the website down Dean, Kat."
"They're not going to do it, you said so yourself." Dean pointed out.
"Deans got a point."
"No wait. Wait. Don't listen to him ok? We'll do it. We'll do it." Ed told.
"It's a secret Sam." We both told but he still turned to the two.
"Look, it is a really big deal all right. And it wasn't easy to dig up. So only if we have your word that you'll shut everything down."
"Totally." Ed told.
"All right." Sam began as Dean handed the two some paperwork we faked up. "It's a death certificate. From the '30s. We got it at the library."
"According to the coroner, the actual cause of death was a self-inflicted gun shot wound." I stated.
"That's right he didn't hang or cut himself." Dean added to help drive the point.
"He shot himself?" Ed asked.
"Yep. With a .45 pistol. To this day they say he's terrified of them." Sam stated.
"Matter of fact they say if you shoot him with a .45, loaded with these special wrought-iron rounds it'd kill the son of a bitch." Dean informed as a pretended to shoot the two with my hand.
The two were suppressing their joy and Harry spun around and bolted back towards the trailer while Ed followed more slowly, and tried to get his friend to do the same.
"They believe it?" Dean whispered.
"Hooked line and sinker, boys." I told with a smile making the three of us high five before heading back to Baby.