A New Kind of Death

The Screams of the other girls starts to die down.
Most of them are now cuddled up in a room.
Some are trembling.
Some are crying.

Alice looked at Sheki, her eyes clearly asking her what they'll do next.

Sheki shook her head, "Hindi ko din alam Alice." Sheki whispered.

Alice gritted her teeth, she knows she needs to do something.

"Hanapin natin yung iba, mas safe tayo pag sama sama." Alice finally informed Sheki.

Sheki looked at the trembling girls before nodding.

"Yan na siguro ang pinaka best idea." Sheki replied as she watched Alice instructed Ruth, the eldest in the bunch of their plan.

She saw how Ruth hesitated before nodding.
Alice stood up, look her in the eyes and smiled, it was a forced smile which she responded the same.

They started to walk towards the door and before they finally left.

She took one last look at the girls.

Unbeknownst to them, a shadow holding something was waiting for them to leave.

=======

Coleen saw Brei crying in the corner, she hesistated if she'll comfort her or not.

She finally decided to just sit down beside her and say nothing.

She watched as Brei held back the sobs and tears.
To her surprise, a hand suddenly grabbed Brei.
The latter was taken aback but her instinct tells her she's in danger she immediately ducked down, losening the grip of the attacker.
She immediately faced the owner of the hand.

Brei gasped.
She can feel the anger steaming from every part of her body.

In front of her was the person wearing the Rabbit masked.

The rabbit killer is holding the same blade that killed Lara.

"Putang ina mo!" Brei growled as she grabbed Coleen and shielded her body, "Pinatay mo si Lara!" Brei shouted again.

"I know." The Rabbit killer replied.

Brei flinched, "Babae ka?" Brei asked instinctively.

"Bakit? Bawal ba?" The Rabbit killer replied followed by a mocking laugh.

"Let's see if kaya ka niyang protektahan!" The rabbit Killer screamed as she lunges towards Brei, the knife aimed at her throat.

Brei kept Coleen at her back, "Ok lang na mamatay ako, basta safe lang si Coleen!" Brei thought as she closef her eyes, waiting for the cold steel to pierce her heart.

THUD.

Brei opened her eyes after hearing the loud sound.
She immediately checked for wounds.

"Wala!" She thought.

She looked at the Rabbit killer and saw her on the ground, she then noticed Abby, holding a wooden stick.

"Abby!" Brei screamed

"Ate Abby!" Coleen echoed.

"Ok lang layo?" Abby asked without removing her eyes from the Rabbit Killer, she kept the wooden stick pointed at her.

"Ok lang kami." Brei replied.

Before they can decide on what to do with the downed killer.

They heard screams coming from the othet side of the building.

Before they know it, the Rabbit Killer took this chance and ran away from them.

Brei tried to follow her but Abby stopped her, "Masyadong delikado." Abby commented while shaking her head.