Third Semester - First Activity -Sky diving

Gabb can feel the wind gently caressing her face. She can hear the birds chirping and the leaves rustling. Gabb smiled as she tried to enjoy the scenery she can see in her mind, but then she heard a cracking sound.

Of something slowly breaking.

She realized her eyes was closed She immediately opened her eyes to find herself dangling on a branch. A branch that's about to break. She immediately checks her situation. "Puta" She exclaimed as she watched the branch finally breaks. She braced herself for the impact but was surprised that she only fell a foot high.

Gabb immediately stood up and checked herself to see if there are any injuries she might had and gave sigh of relief after confirming she has none.

She tried to remember the events before she ended up on that branch. She closed her eyes again and though hazy and fragmented, she was able to give clarity on what's happening.

"Yato Nokami, smoke, gas mask, airplane, survive, parachute..." She murmured, "Parachute!" She immediately grabbed the parachute bag and opened it and grabbed the contents.

"A map, a guidebook, a compass, a small knife and a flashlight." She enumerated the contents of her backpack. She remembered opening the contents of her bag before being pushed out of the airplane. She laid down the map and a familiar landmark, a waterfall.

"Dito tayo mag kita." The words of someone reverberate on her thought.

She immediately packed her things back to her backpack and cut off the parachute from her backpack, she then hid it under a thick bush. She was about to move out when she heard a scream.

Then another.

Blood and Color left her face when she realizes who the owners of those screams were.

------------------------------------

Brei quickly opened her eyes to see where she is. The last thing she remembered was her eyes getting heavy as the smoke envelopes the room. She remembers falling and hitting her head. Maybe out reflex or self-preservation, she immediately sits up and checked her surroundings while holding the small bump that develop where she hit her head earlier. The place is dimly lit with few light bulbs that are terribly insufficient to illuminate the location properly. Yet, Brei can make out human shapes that are lying on the floor, the same way she did earlier.

She went over to the nearest person near her and checked who it was.

"Dian!" Brei exclaimed as she tried to wake her up as silently as possible.

"Hmmmm..." Dian replied, clearly still deep into her slumber.

Then the whole room shook, violently.

Brei almost screamed her lungs out when she felt the room shake, good thing someone placed her hand on Brei's mouth to prevent her from shouting. When Brei realized what happened she quickly looked back to see the owner of the hand and saw Jem, with her index finger in her lips. Brei nodded to show she understood what Jem was trying to say.

Jem slowly removed her right hand from Brei's mouth and gently stroked Brei's face. "Okay ka lang?" Jem asked Brei in whispers. Brei nodded her Head and smiled, "Okay lang ako." Brei whispered back.

The two hugged each other tightly but almost jumped out from their skin when a loud noise suddenly filled the room.

"OOOONNNKKK"

The loud noise, almost akin to the honk of a big trunk, started waking up the other girls. Then a door suddenly opened, and Nokami-san entered the room, holding a megaphone on his left hand, smiling. The loud noise stopped as Nokami-san tapped taped the other end of the megaphone, a quick feedback was heard, and Nokami-san gave the "ah" face.