HOMECUMMING

Kneeling in front of you, kissing your lap, trailing a path along your inner thigh, breathing in deeply and letting your scent intoxicate me as my lips nears your pussy.

Placing the flat of my tongue on your pussy and dragging it up, getting my first taste of you. I return back down and this time, my lower lip accompanies my tongue in getting my second taste of you.

I tease you by just scraping the surface with my lower lip before parting your clit with my tongue, licking and flicking the tip of my tongue against the sides then I push it in slowly and twist it inside of you before sucking it out.

With my lips covering the top and bottom of your pussy and my tongue now dancing about your the surface of your clit, I give your pussy a chaste kiss before I begin sucking on it lightly.

Sucking on your clits and thrusting my finger in you, your pussy pools and after a while, I stop. I look up at you and notice your breasts rising and falling in hard pants as I crawl up to you and make you taste you on me as I kiss you on the lips.

Using my fingers to massage your pussy, getting them wet then slathering your nipples with your wetness before I suck it off them, my tongue dancing about your areola, teasing your nipple with cold slow trails.

You close your eyes and relish the sensations as my fingers return to your pussy. Using the first and middle fingers to massage the outside of your pussy, closing it up and zipping down. Squeezing both clits against each other before you now place a finger in between your clit, feeling the inside of your pussy.

Hmm, how does it feel?

Pushing your middle finger into its depth and dragging it across the walls of your pussy when you pull it out before sending it back in as slow as you like reaching up to heaven by exploring your pleasure haven.

Then you add your first finger to accompany the middle one in filling your pussy before you rotate them inside and pull them out then in again, creating a steady rhythm and I watch your hips buckle against your fingers as you moan out my name.