Chapter 36:Settling in

Jungkook had gotten dressed up and was ready to step out until...

"Where do you think you are going?"his fiance's deep voice stopped him in his tracks when he was just a few steps from the main entrance.

"You are up?"

"You haven't answered my question Jungkook."

"Uhm..work"

"I thought you didn't need to go to work today"

"Well...I'm meeting a client over lunch"

"Superb.Where you just going to leave without telling me"

"You were asleep Tae.I didn't want to wake you"

"Tell me more about this client because my gut is telling me that you are lying.Why won't you maintain eye contact with me"

"Between us I don't think that you should be the one suspecting me.I'm not the one who makes out with random women for a living"

"You should have thought about that before agreeing to marry me.Could just be the biggest mistake of your life"

"You are probaly right.Cheat on me and I will castrate you.I heard the showbiz industries gives birth to the worst cheaters out there"Jungkook said

"I don't believe that at all"

"Whatever.I have said what I needed to.I made lunch.Should be back in an hour or two.Take care my love"Jungkook perked his fiance's cheek and left.

Honestly he was scared that Taehyung might find someone better than him through the roles he gets.What if the alpha wakes up one day and tells him he was in love with someone new.Jungkook had seen this happening with a lot of actors.They destroyed their relationships because of spending time with certain actresses.

Fifteen minutes later Jungkook arrived at the hotel where he was supposed to meet the so called client.If Taehyung knew whom he was meeting,he would surely kill him.

"I'm glad you could make it Jungkook"the older said

"I had to.You said it was important"Jungkook said politely

"Yes please do take a seat"

Jungkook sat down in front of the man who then offered him a bunch of  yellow roses.

"Thank you for these.I can't remember the last time anyone has gotten me roses"

"Really.Would you like to order first or ..."

"Let's talk first"

"So  the thing is Taehyung told me he has no intentions of renewing his contract"

"He told you?"Jungkook asked

"No,his manager did"

"I guess he has a good reason"the omega said

"I heard he wants to retire and focus on being a family man"

Jungkook laughed out loud"Bullshit.I'm not going to be rushed into having children by anyone"

"So as I was saying I need your help.I will admit that Taehyung doesn't need me but I need him.Can you please convince him to change his mind"

"I will try because I know better than anyone how much music and acting means to him"Jungkook said

"Thank you"

"You can count on me.It doesn't matter if I have to threaten him.Be rest assured"

Minho smiled.His phone rang and he had to suddenly leave.Now that Jungkook was alone he had the chance to let his friends know about the kind of stunt his fiance had pulled just to get him to move in with him.It was still quite a shock to him.