Is It Love Over Friendship???

Writer:  9 pm, 28,middletown street New York,
At The Mehra's residence....

Shanno ji: Nandu beta jaldi neeche aao..

Girl : Coming Chachiiii.....

Writer : Chachi- Nandini's most loving and caring aunt. She loves her just like her own daughter.

Nandini: Chachiiii quickly please get me breakfast I'm already latee...

Writer: Meet Nandini Mehra. Cute, bubbly, responsible, jolly, broken, caring, and 3rd best entrepreneur of New York. Work in The Musicals Co. Pvt. Ltd.

Nandini: Byeee I've to go otherwise that John will kill me today

Writer: 10 am, Bandra, Mumbai

At Malhotra mansion.....

Cabir: Hey Manik i think that its the time we should expand our music band and explore the world. What's sayyy?

Writer: Meet Cabir Dhawan. The CEO of The 5 Rockers. He is the living diary of THE MANIK MALHOTRA. Cabir is the only constant support manik has in his life. He always has solutions to every problem. Manik and Cabir are bestof friends. He lives his life like a free spirit.

Manik: Yaaar Cabira tujhe jo sahi lage vo kar. Maine toh guitar utha ke gaana gaana hai bsss. Ye exploration and expansion wagehra you handle.

Writer: Meet The MANIK MALHOTRA. The Lead Guitarist, singer, rockstar of INDIA and owner of THE 5 ROCKERS Co.pvt.ltd. He was such a good man so humble, loving, handsome, hot, stud but circumstances made him arrogant, monster, cold blooded person who only cares of himself and his friends. He is in the list of 10 richest person of INDIA.

Cabir: Manik there is a concert in New York and many music companies are registering i think we should also fill the registration

Cabir: Manik there is a concert in New York and many music companies are registering i think we should also fill the registration. Let's see what's in store for us.

Manik: cool talk to Mukti and decide and tell me once finalized.

Cabir: think of the devil and the devil is here. Usi ka call hai.

Mukti: hey Cabzz guess what i got good news for you all.

Cabir: chiii chiii mukti shaadi se pehle suhaagraat. Kuch toh sharam karleti.