Aliya Spoils Manik's Life

Nandini: Navya Manik should've either hugged me or would've pushed me but the way he behaved is very strange. I am worried why he asked me who all are in my family.

Navya: it must be like that but this question shows something is wrong.

Aliya: I didn't want to ruin the meeting as our business is in need of funds but she is back and I am afraid what if Nandini comes to know about what we both have been doing to Manik.

Dhruv: nothing of this sort will happen and you should continue doing what you have been doing to Manik. They all are under the burden of our favours.

Aliya: I want to ruin Nandini's business and want to see her dying in pain.

Dhruv: I'll sort it out.

Dhruv wonders Nandini is planning something.

Aaliya apologizes to Cabir and asks him to share his tension with her

Cabir : Nandini was in New York for so many years and we couldn't find her above all Manik couldn't find her.

Nandini is discussing with Navya and Navya says now on analysing all this even she feels Manik's behavior is strange. how can Aliya control Manik's life to this extent as Manik would never let anyone touch his phone. Cabir comes there and says everything is changed. Cabir tells her that the whole fab5 is shattered and Manik too. He says he doesn't even know where he stands in the family as Aliya and Dhruv are controlling the fab5 and the business. He tells her that Manik has been affected worst and explains her

Cabir: Aliya, Dhruv are controlling the business and everything.

Manik read on internet about Nandini and tells Mukti that she is an amazing business woman.

Mukti: why would you have to read about her on internet

when Aliya comes there and asks to have his dose.

Mukti: how long will the medication continue as it's been long and depression dosage reduces with time.

Aliya says she is doing what doctor has told her and if the doctor asks to reduce the dose she will.

Navya: Nandini we'll have to plan something and you need to talk to Manik in private.

Nandini calls Manik and Aliya answers his phone, Manik says he needs to take the call but she asks him to have the medicine. Nandini asks Aliya to give the phone to Manik but Aliya says the meeting is over and if there is anything to be discussed their office people will contact her and disconnects

Nandini:  everything is so changed and what i can see is that even they all don't know the whole thing. I ain't getting how do i help Manik when Aliya is controlling everything.

Cabir: We all are going to some painter's market and you'll somehow manage to make yourself meet Manik for a while.

Nandini : that'll be perfect but you need to make sure no one gets to know about this.

Cabir: I know I'll make it all good and leaves.

Nandini says Aliya is the reason her Manik is so shattered and Aliya has broken everyone from inside but she can't let her play with her Manik and it's her promise to her friends and love.

Precap:
Aliya says everything is in my hands now, I m the head of the business . Nandini talks to Manik. He holds her hand and says for the first time, someone understood me, thanks. Aliya looks on.