Nandini Confronts Aliya

Navya: where are they?

Nandini: I m sure they will come.

She sees fab5 coming.

Aliya: where is Cabir?

Mukti: He is shopping.

They see Nandini and Navya.
Aliya thinks she reached here also.
Mukti gets glad.
Nandini meets them.

Aliya: I need to talk to you and takes Nandini.

Nandini: you don’t greet me these days.

Aliya: what are you doing here.

Nandini: what drama are you doing, you ruined Manik's business, Abhimanyu and Mukti became rivals, I heard Aliya is managing everything, what happened that everything got ruined, I have to come this way if you manage like this.

Aliya: do you feel that friends are yours, you lost the friends now, the day you took my Manik, you have got the doors shut, you chant Manik's name,he hates your face now, he was helpless to come for this meeting.

Nandini: you don’t know what’s in Manik's heart.

Aliya: he is my friend, I have right on him, I have managed him, why are you arguing, you are a betrayer, get scared of Lord, you thought the fab5 will break if you leave, I m joining it since 3 years, I m head of the band, its all in my hands, Manik doesn’t eat food without asking me, I have won everyone’s trust, you can never come back in our lives, you are just a business investor, you and Navya are similar, maybe your money can help the band, don’t expect anything else. She goes.

Navya comes and asks what did she say.

Nandini: same thing, I have no hopes from her, I will go and find Manik, maybe I can talk to him.

She says fine, I will keep an eye on Aliya.

Cabir comes and Navya spend some time shopping. Mukti looks for Aliya.

Mukti says Aliya changed fab5 family. Nandini thinks where is Manik. She sees Manik's sketch made. She asks the artist about Manik. The man says I have just drawn his eyes, he was in rush and went towards the church. She asks can I buy it. He says I give it as a gift. She thanks him.

Nandini looks for Manik.

Tujhe bhula diya….plays….

She sees him sitting in church. She sits beside. She shows the sketch. She says its your pic. He says its of no use to you. She says this pic tells a story. He says incomplete story. She says sorry. He asks why. She says for your incompleteness. He says its not so bad, I have a family, they all love me. She asks do you love everyone. He says there is a difference, you don’t expect anything in love. She says because love is not selfish. He says no one loves, they just want, do you know anyone who loves selflessly. She smiles seeing him.

She says Jesus Christ, he gave a sacrifice for love, love doesn’t end, love is around us, we have to identify it. She thinks of his words. She prays and thinks something is wrong, you are not normal. He sees her praying and prays. She thinks I will find out what is it. She sees him and smiles. They leave. She says I can’t get my sight off from your two eyes, it seems like your eyes are finding something. He says yes, but don’t know what. She asks don’t you know. He says memories get fading. She says when dear one goes away, life looks so incomplete. He holds her hand and says for the first time, someone understood me, thanks. Aliya comes and sees them. She asks Manik to come for lunch. Nandini says I m also much hungry, shall I join you. He says you are our investor, you can have lunch together