Manan Meet Again!

Mehra Mansion,

Manik : It's classy!

Cabir : Yess really dude

Mukti : I wish yaha se hum humara kaam pura karke hi jaaye.

Alia : Guyss let's get in and fresh asap. We have a meeting with Ms. Mehra.

Care taker : Good morning sir and ma'am come this way I'll show your rest rooms.

All : Cool!

Writer : Everyone werein their specific rooms resting, freshing up, relaxing themselves.

Office,

Nandini : Oh Jesus this feeling... It's so strange and ye toh badhe hi jaa rahi hai
. Please let everything go good. Mujhe bhaut ajeeb feel ho raha hai.

Employee : Ma'am your meeting is starting in an hour.

Nandini : Ellie... Please let me know who are the band members wher are they from.

Ellie : Ma'am they are some indian band of 5 people and....

Writer : Ellie just said indian band and nandini was taken aback she remembers fab5 being a 5 member band... She start remembering everyone....

Ellie : they have come to the official mansion and soon gonna come here.

Nandini : Oh okay. Thanks you many leave.

2 hours later....

Writer : A luxury car stops infront of the MUSICLAS building....Alia, Cabir, Dhruv, Mukti comes out of the car and now Manik (in slow motion) comes out of the car. Wearing a grey colour suit with clean shaved beard and intense eyes. He was damn looking like a hot fierce man. As soon as Manik stands outside the building...

Nandini got her weird feeling even more strong and she got some frowns on her forehead. Her heart started beeting faster than regular speed.

Manik started walking towards the entrance and he puts his foot at the threshold of the building...

The time stops for our cutieeee Nandini... Her heart started beeting fastest, her hair strands started blowing and she got up from her chair slowly keeping that frown on her forehead. She started feeling Manik's presence around her....

They all came inside the office

Receptionist : Good Morning! You are from India?

Dhruv : Yes.

Receptionist : Wait a sec sir.

Writer : She calls Ellie.

After 10 mins.

Ellie : A very warm welcome to our office. Please come with me I'll show you the way to Ms. Mehra.

Writer : They door knocked.