Concert of hell

3rd person POV:

Patrisha entered the roof to find Vandam.

Patrisha: Let me guess, more blood?

Vandam: No. I require something else from you.

Patrisha:?

(Marry's RV)

Handcuffed in the bathroom, Lola sat unconscious while Vanny was stuck in a cage on the workshop counter in the back of the RV.

Vanny:(sad) Sssss...

Yn gives her some jerky.

Vanny:!

Vanny:(nom, nom, nom)

Marry: Alright, tell us why others demons want you?

Vanny:?

Vanny tries making gestures to express how she got in this situation.

Marry:...

Marry: You can make noises but not speak? Great...

Yn: I think she's trying to say she stole something now she's wanted?

Vanny/Marry:?

Marry: You understand her?

Yn: Kinda...

Vanny:(star-filled-eyes)

Marry: Thinking about it, you kinda are mister mime.

Marry: Anyway... What did you steal?

Vanny attempts to express she stole the "Devil Trigger".

Yn: Uhh... Some kind of trigger?

Marry:(sigh)... I'll check the slayer scrolls for any mention of a trigger. Later.

Yn: Later?

Marry walks over to a laptop that was next to a syringe of Yn's blood which she hadn't tested yet.

Marry: Yeah, it's been a long day.

Yn: Are you sure?

Marry: With this thing outside of the barrier, it's not like those demons could get her.

Marry: Actually, this is the perfect opportunity to see if those devil idiots can get outside the barrier.

Marry: If they can, I can force the school to shut down and wreck the place for the location of the hell gate.

Yn: W-Wouldn't that make you a target? If they can get out, then they'll be coming here.

Marry: Better me than anyone else.

Yn: You shouldn't risk your life like that.

Marry:..... Tell you what, if you can tell me how I got this demon through the barrier meant to keep demonic powers in and out...

Marry: I'll look up this trigger thing, and make extra sure if the stupid demon gets out, I'll be safe.

Yn: Alright... Ummm...

Yn: Hmm... You temporarily made a door or it already has one.

Marry: If that was the case, how come you're able to bring demonic weapons and the Sin belt, which contains demonic power, in and out of school without my help?

Yn: Uhhmmm...

Marry: Sadly this isn't 20 questions. It's time to learn.

Yn: Aww...

Marry: This cage and that guitar case reflect the barrier letting anything demonic go through.

Marry: It's like someone smuggling drugs up their ass.