The future

(HELLO MY KITTENS! I AM MAKING MYSELF DO AN UPDATE! I would have done one a while ago but i havent slept because ive been worried abt 2 of my friends, and i am very tired to do an edit so there will be a ton more mistakes then usual. Sorry!)

Forest: "MOM LOOK WHAT I DID!"

=^forest was standing and pointing to a vine that picked up a fallen tree that was growing again^=

Anna: "Nice job Forest, remember you have to be quiet, grandma Ray is asleep"

Forest: "oh sorry mom.. is grandma Ray ok? She has been asleep for a few hours"

Anna: "Yeah baby, she just used her magic too much, she will be fine in a little bit"

Forest: "she has to wake up soon, the woves are out"

(INTENTIONAL MISTAKE! FOREST HAS A SPEECH PROBLEM AND HAS TROUBLE READING (she is dyslexic) but she is adorable)

Anna: "lets go inside, you cant be a wolf for a while, you haven't learned to transform yet..."

=^Anna started thinking about Ray's wolf, it was way smaller and had smaller ears the most wolves did, but she was still very strong^=

Forest: "momma, is you leaving again, i dont like being alone, things start yelling at me"

Anna: "just keep your bracelet on, it will be ok"

Forest: "ok! Ill stay in my room under the blanket with my bracelet"

Anna: "ok good, you will feel that im back when im back so you can come out after that."

Forest: "ok momma! Is auntie Jamey comming here?"

Anna: "ill try and get her to come here in a few days"

=^Ray walked in half asleep smiling^=

Anna: "hey mom, its time to head off for a bit."

Ray: "yeah, Forest we will be back soon i promise."

Forest: "Oki! You better be back i dosnt wanna be stuck here for a long time."

Anna: "alright little one, you know how to contact me or grandma, call if you need us"

Forest: "ok momma, i pwomise i will be safe and you have to be safe too"

Anna: "ok i promise ill be safe"

=^they finished saying bye then Anna and Ray ran off while River his under her blanket^=

Voice 1: "come on leave the child alone! Luca dosnt like you because you mess with her! She is little she dosnt need to deal with us yet!"

Voice 2: "oh come on Frost, your defending a child, you have tormented many others before"

Voice 3: "shut up Coco, she dosnt do it anymore, you shouldn't either"

Voice 1/ Frost: "i dont need you to back me up darkness, you only came here because you missed Lunala, she is Raven now so you should just go."

Voice 3/darkness: "im staying with Lu- Raven, i want to talk to her again.."

Voice 2/coco: "why don't you just show yourself to them"

Darkness: "she has no memory of her being lunala... she wont remember me at all.."

Forest: "please stop, just leave me lone!"

Frost: "Forest, sweetie, we just want to protect you, except coco, she should leave you alone. We will keep you save like Luca and Lucas do with your grandma, or Angie does with your mom"

Forest: "cans you talk to grandma Ray? That way she can help me if i need it?"

Frost: "we will soon, you can game a nap.. we will protect you. I promise"

Forest: "ok... i isnt tired tho."

Frost: "just lay down, you will be able to sleep soon"

=^forest layed down while Frost layed next to her keeping her arm over her as a sign of protection^=

Frost: "good night little one"

(Short chapter sorry, im working on things, bye kittens i hope you have a good week and be safe!)