1

disclaimer

mature content, self harm, death, use of drugs, borderline personality disorder. don't proceed if you feel uncomfortable. I'll put enough angst here to mess up your mind :)

+ this is a work of fiction and my imagination. Don't take this seriously. all of this came from my Pierrot brain <3

−·· · ·−−· ·−· ·

a blood stained pen knife lay on the dark floor.

lights were switched off. the dwindling light from a table lamp was coming from far away.

no sane human would call it a room but a catastrophic cell. Books were not found on the shelves only to be found scattered on the ground. some of which had their pages torn, no wonder they were hand me downs. pens without ink and dull pencils. a diary opened on the desk which had some scribbles on it.

the desk was right beside the bed on which a sight of a boy was noticed. lying visibly tired and panting. He had his right arm wrapped around his Martin dx while his left arm was hanging down from the bed's edge. blood dripping down from his slit wrist. continuously.

his silver bracelet was smeared with blood from the cut artery. 

he was humming a tune, a tune of the song that he wrote.

This is how I am, do I deserve your love?
I always make an effort to be the best for you
I hope you don't know this part of me

this was the line that was constantly playing on in his mind. of course guffawing like a moron. Eyes sore by shedding, sheets and pillow wet. body burning with high fever and features tinted with the most dreadful hue of red. a white t shirt covered his weary body that was damp with sweat. right leg slightly curled towards the left one.

beside his head were pills of some sort, that he consumed regularly.

it was a hysteric sight.

no one needs me. I need no one. There's no need of me here. I want to go to you. I want your warmth. I have no one other than you and you're not here with me, I don't need dreams if you aren't here to witness them with me. I couldn't protect you so I don't want to protect myself. my deed here is done. I give up. just wait a little more beloved..

Yes... finally I'm exiting this foul body. this filthy world.
life never felt this beautiful

The boy was slowly dying.
loud laughing turned into faint cries and giggles. eye sight was weakening. the ceiling fan was rotating but rather slowly right now. a scenery that was gleaming with dim. 

she who wasn't with him was someone with whom he wished to spend his unlit life forever. even though he gave up on the word. he had started to believe everything because she made life less monotone, her little jokes and remarks made life easier to live. hell which he was used to live in was slowly becoming heaven and he couldn't ask for more. she was the only one who never left.

yet she left.

she is calling me, calling me to towards her. She wants to meet me. I'm leaving.  leaving the few songs behind. allow them be discovered, let them be the only proof of our story... a story that never had an ending chapter.