Back to normal(?)

Thomas pov.:

Darkness it's all I see, my head feels like it's at the point of exploding, I hear machines and voices I currently don't recognize, I'm lying in a...bed? Well it's definitely more comfortable then the beds we had in the Glade.

"Is he awake yet Melissa? Please tell me he's fine?" Dad? Dad.
"His consciousness is coming back slowly, he'll be awake in a couple of moments" Melissa!

I remember, I remember everything, of how WICKED kidnapped me and put me in a simulation; my real name it's Stiles Stilinski, well not exactly but details. Remembering made me hate WICKED even more, there was no scorch, no flare, nothing.

And right before I'm about to open my eyes something flashes into my mind, well, someone.

"NEWT!" I sit up on the hospital bed panting. I immediately put a hand on my chest, in the place Newt stabbed me, instead of a bloody scar there's a white bandage.

Aris?! Teresa?!

I don't expect they answer, but it's my only hope for now to find them.

GUYS?! IT'S ME THOMAS! I'M ALIVE! Guys please answer...

I start panicking until I feel someone holding my hand and I squeeze back as hard as I can.
I turn my head
"Dad..? Melissa..? What...what happened?" It's probably the dumbest thing to ask because I know exactly what happened, I shucking hate WICKED so much.

"Stiles! Are you alright buddy?" My dad asks me.
"Except for the killer pain in my head, the fact that what I beloved for two years was fake and I'm probably going shucking insane, I'm fine" Yup, Stiles' humor came back.

My dad hugs me as tight as he can.
"It's really been two years? Geez time flies when you have fun" I say sarcastically.
"What do you mean?" Melissa asks.
If only she knew
Instead of answering I just chuckle and cling to my dad.

"You are grounded forever you know that?"
"Yup" I sight, I should have expected that.

"Where are my friends?" I ask to Melissa
"The pack's coming-"
"No I don't mean the pack, I mean the people in the simulation, are they all ok?"
"Yea, they came back to their families 2 weeks ago, you've been in coma for almost a month" Well shucking great.

"We should let you rest son, the pack's coming in a few minutes and get ready for the questions"
"Can't wait..." I say sarcastically.

I see my dad and Melissa disappear behind the door and another nurse entering. She gives me a metal box, she doesn't say anything and just leaves.

I look closely at the box and notice words written in black ink on the side.

WICKED is good

I face palm, I can't really catch a break can I? I open the box and see two objects, a letter and a watch that signs:

1w:2d:13h:43m:17s

I wear the watch hiding it under my sleeve, I don't even wanna know what happens after it hits 0, but I try to not think about it right now.
I open the letter and of course is from WICKED.

Dear subject A2

I have a name you know?

Our experiment was a success, we know you don't trust us and you have all the good reasons not to, but after the timer in the watch we gave you hits the zero something horrible is going to happen.

And, can you tell me why the shuck should I believe you?

The simulation was to prepare young people to train for the future of humanity; three years ago we figure out that the sun was going to destroy our world, bun the government didn't believe us, nobody did, that's why WICKED was born.

We put kids in simulation and created virtually what would the Earth look like after the sun flares, what happens during the simulation happens in the real life; you're immune Thomas, you're the cure, the flare is not real yet.

Here's the recipe for the cure:

*insert recipe*

Hope you can use it wisely and remember, WICKED is good

-Chancellor Ava Paige

Ok...that was not creepy at all knowing that in less then two weeks the world's going to end; now, I know that the first rule to survive is NOT to trust WICKED, but that would be the only reason why they did what they did.

With the letters there's another object, a map. I open it and I can't believe my eyes, it's a map that indicates the way from here to the safe heaven, wow, WICKED really don't want me dead, they want me to suffer.

I put everything back in the box except the watch and hide it under the pillow, I can't help but to look at the watch again.

1w:2d:13h:17m:04s

How the shuck am I supposed to tell the pack that the world's gonna end in a week? Luckly Vince and Jorge told me how they survived the sun flares, I just have to find a place, block any way the radiation can come in and close all the windows/doors so the light won't kill us.

This isn't going to end well...