Thomas..?

Thomas' pov.:

"Come oooooon can we take a break? The safe heaven's not going anywhere!"
"Come on Isaac I'm sure we're almost there! Right Stiles?"
"Yes Melissa, we're almost there" I smile at everyone, this day is the day we should arrive the safe heaven, we still have a bunch of food and water, we should be fine.

"A part of me wish I died instead of going through this hell!"
"Same Jackass, same" I sigh
"Come on babe it's not that bad" I smirk at the couple, as much as I don't like Jackass, I ship them.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"
"Lyds I told you that if you see a crank just ignore-" I don't finish the sentence because I see something in the sky.

A Berg.

I feel myself smile.
"It's a shucking Berg! I thought they were only in the simulation! Holy klunk It's been so long since I've been on one of those" I laugh
"You've been up there?!" Deaton asks
"Yup! It's actually really funny! Vince never let me guide one thought"

The Berg probably saw us because it lands not too far from us, we all cover our eyes when the door opens 'cause of the sand. A man comes outside the Berg holding a gun, I instinctively do the same.

"Who are- Jorge?!" I immediately low the gun and he looks at me like he'd seen a ghost, I mean he thought I was dead for like 6 months or something so I'm technically a ghost for him.

He gets closer and blinks twice just to be sure he's not dreaming.
"A-Am I on drugs?!" He exclaims
I immediately hurts into laughter
"If you were how the hell would you have guided the Berg without crashing?" I ask still laughing.

"Wait- Thomas..?"
"Hey hermano, missed me? And I know, I'm grounded for life, no need to tell me that" He immediately hugs me as tight as he can and I hug back.

"How the hell are you alive?! What- How-" We stop hugging and he puts a hand on my shoulder.
"I seriously have the surviving instincts of a cockroach, you can't kill me that easily, and holy klunk what were you doing with a shucking Berg?!" I ask still surprised.

"After you "died" I hacked the FBI's computers, found everyone, locked us in a bunker for two months and got into the safe heaven"
"So everyone is fine? Alive?"
"Yes hermano no one killed themselves yet"

"Uh- Stiles who is this man?" My dad asks
"Well, Jorge, meet my friends/family before WICKED, we had two wait two more moths because none of them were used to the radiation."

"Yea I understand, now get your asses on the Berg all of you, the safe heaven it's only two hours from there if we fly, I wanted to go back earlier anyway, I don't think I can trust Gally and Minho in command"

I blink twice.
"Y-You left Minho and Gally in command?! TOGHETER?! Oh shuck I won't be surprised if there's no safe heaven when we go back" I face palm
"Don't worry I also left Vince so those two won't kill eachother"

We go on the Berg, Jorge closes the doors and recommends at everyone not to run or move to much.
"Everyone ready?"
"Yup" I reply
"Safe heaven, we're coming!" I say smiling.

Scott's pov.:

We've spent an hour on this Berg, Stiles has been talking with that Jorge guy the whole time.
"How do you think they met?" Lydia asks.
I'm sitting with the pack ( minus my mom, Argent, the sheriff, Parrish and Deaton ).

"I don't know but they seem close, I mean I never saw Stiles so relieved" Kira responds. While they continue making theories, I sneak behind them to hear what they're saying.

"...and everything's going pretty well" The man says.
"How ddid they take my death?" I can basically smell the sadness from both of them. The man, Jorge I think, takes a deep breath.
"After your death it was just different, Newt, Minho and Teresa were probably the ones that got it worse...especially Newt" There's a moment of silence until Stiles says.

"How do you think they're gonna react seeing me alive?"
"I'd say...followed 24h/24 to be sure you don't go anywhere risky" Stiles sighs.
"I'm happy to have you back hermano, we all missed you"
"I missed you guys to, it was a pain not seeing you everyday" I still don't get why he calls Stiles "Thomas", it's not his name.

I stop listening to them, wondering who those people are...well, I guess I'll find out in 1 hour.