Welcome home

A/n

WELCOME HOME THESEUS
( sorry sorry I had to 🤧✋🏽)

Third person pov.:

The Glanders/Scorchers ( - Jorge ) were chilling in the safe heaven, Gally and Minho were sassing eachother while Aris was trying to calm them down, Newt and Sonya were having siblings bonding time, Harriet, Frypan and Vince were gathering fruits for dinner, Brenda and Teresa were cuddling.

"Looks like someone came back earlier" Newt says pointing at the Berg.
"I'm going to check everything's ok, I'll come back soon love" Brenda says kissing her girlfriend's forehead.

"Don't die!"
"Fuck you Fry!" She screams back.

Meanwhile the pack gets off the Berg, Jorge explains that everyone has to contribute, to everyone seems reasonable, to Thomas sounds like the Glade.

"Jorge! You're back early, already found survivors" Brenda says when she gets to the Berg, she hasn't seen Thomas yet.
"Yea I've already told them how it works here, and there's someone you should se, come here hermano!" Thomas stops hiding and Brenda almost has a heart attack.

"Come on Bren don't just let me hang here give me a hug"
The girl sprints into Thomas and hugs him, the boy says comforting things to her.
"How.?!"
"Let's just say, you can't kill me that easily, god I missed you" They stop hugging both of them smiling.

"Oh uh, they are people from my past life before, well you know"
"Cool, we have a lot of empty tents, there are about 100 people here"

"She's taking to loooong" Teresa groans missing her girlfriends cuddles.
"Race to the Berg?"
"How are you always ready to run Min? I mean we don't have to anymore so-"
"I'm a runner shank" Sonya huffs.

"Ready, steady, go!" Everyone starts running for the whole safe heaven.
"HEY! WAIT FOR ME!" Newt says behind everyone.

"Haha I...won" Minho says arriving to the Berg. The two boys stare at eachother for a minute, because how are you supposed to react when you see your best friend that you believed dead for moths, right in front of you?

"Hey Minho, long time not to see" Ok that was stupid Thomas thought, but what was he supposed to say.
The former keeper looked at Jorge and Brenda for an explanation, but he received only two smiling faces.

He looks again at his best friend, to be sure he's still there, alive.
Thomas knows him, and he knows he's to shocked to do or say anything, so he steps forward and hugs him, to feel him hug back after a few seconds.

"Minho are you crying?" Thomas chuckles a bit, Minho doesn't really cry if it isn't for a really good reason.
"Am I allowed to cry when my best friend, who I thought was dead, Is standing in front of me?"
"Yea, yea you are"
"Good"

They stop hugging and Minho immediately wipes his tears away and looks at Thomas dead in the eye.
"You know that after this we're not going to let you do anything dangerously stupid again right?"
The boy looks down laughing.
"Yea I know that, I don't plan on doing anything dangerously stupid anyway"

"Thomas?"

There they are He though when he sees his family right in front of him.
"Tom!!" Teresa launches herself into Thomas' arms crying.
The boy can't take it anymore and starts crying too.
Everyone gets into the hug, getting turns hugging their missing friend.

Meanwhile the pack just stands there confused, but nobody dares to ruin the moment between the teenagers and the two mans.
The Glanders/Scorchers are now laughing, talking and chatting with eachother.

"HEY YA' SHUCKFACES! I HAVE A LIMP YOU FORGOT?!" The moment gets interrupted by and angry Newt limping towards everyone.

"Sorry Newt, please don't kill us" Aris says apologizing.
Newt The sheriff and Melissa thought, Thomas screamed his name right when he woke up from the simulation, neither of them knew why, but they know whoever the boy is, it was something really important to Stiles.

"Tommy..?" The boy nodded, he wanted to say something but nothing came out.
Newt tried to run into Thomas but almost fell 'cause of his bad leg; lucky his Thomas catches him before he falls.

They look in eachother's eyes for a minute, so Thomas takes his lover's head into his chest. The boys stayed like that for what it felt like hours, like that moment wasn't going to finish.