how you meet your first bsf

Cancer: (chica)
you where eating some of your favorite food bc MMM MHMHMH MMMMM anyways you where eating and not paying attention to the screens and you didn't close the doors bc you didn't want to lose power but then chica came while you where eating and TOOK SOME OF YOUR FOOD. that bitch scared the shit outta you but she just was eating the food and said "yo can i stay with you share some of yo food" or something like that so you let her stay and eat food with you. that's how y'all became friends. 😻💍

Pisces: (lolbit)
you where listening to music in your $5 fake airpods that actually work really GOOD AND DONT HURT YOUR EARS bc your broke 😔✌️ and lolbit tries to jump scare you but realized you where listening to music on full blast so he could hear it plus yo ass was day dreaming. so he just sat down somewhere is front of you and listened to music with you. when you noticed him you took out one of your fake ass airpods and gave him one. y'all had the same taste in music. yay besties 👯‍♀️😼

Taurus: (toy chica)
you where watch your favorite show in the back office thingy remembering to do the music box but forgot about the other animatronics so when chica jump scared you, you weren't paying attention so she looked to see what you where doing then tapped you on your head and asked if she could watch turns out what you where watching was one of her favorite shows and that how y'all became best friends.

Gemini: 😮‍💨 (freddy)
you where laughing your ass off bc them was some funny ass memes but then the lights went out and it was only 4am. you knew you where a fucking dumb ass a fucked up but like the memes man, anyways you kept laughing and where trying to stop laughing and freddy was about to jump scare you instead he just looked at you and thought this bitch hella dumb and then you saw him and tried to stop laughing eventually you did but you kept to that lip twitch small laugh thing (i do that lip thing by accident when i can't laugh but i need to)freddy started laughing at you and then y'all became friends.

Aries: (puppet)
you fell asleep in the fnaf2 office thingy bc you where bored and forgot about the puppet box music so he came and smacked she shit outta you to wake you up and then he tells you that the next time you don't do the music he'll wack you harder. then y'all became friends bc you got mad at him and then forgot why you where mad at him.😩💍

Aquarius:(mr hippo)(idk what to put here bc i skipped over fnaf 6 i think i can't remember i have bad memory like fr fr so like ima cum lol cum ANYWAYS i'm gonna come up with something random) you where sitting at a booth and looked over at the hippo guy 😟 and he was lookin at you, "yeah i think that bitch is alive" then it walked over to you and was like hey bbg trying to fuck 😻 and you was like "no hablo Inglés" and he said "Yo se español" "oh lol" then you left but y'all became friends bc y'all both speeked Spanish lol.

Sagittarius:(moondrop)
you where at the daycare after hours of the building closing and the light suddenly went off "someone better turn them damn lights back on before i go feral like a fuckin dog" you then take out some candy and go sit down by the building blocks for babies and eat the candy and build a castle, you then looked up in front of you and there was this moon lookin thing staring at you 😱he was kinda fine 😩 but you broke off a piece of candy and gave it to him. he crabbed the candy and looked at you like your a fuckin dumbass but he ate the candy anyways bc it was his favorite kind. he asked about you and things you liked and y'all liked a lot of the same things to y'all became friends. he also helped tou build the castle.

Libra:(sundrop)
it was after hours at the daycare and you where sitting on the playground thingy-mabob bc you got lost. you didn't not like that very much bc bein alone at night in a dark play thing even tho the lights where on is a big no no lol,and you couldn't decide what way to go so you sat there. sundrop was walking around in the playpen looking around for any art n crafts stuff that might have been left behind when he saw you sitting in a corner playing with a washable scented marker you found writing on yourself. he scared the living shit out of you bc he just popped up out of nowhere. he had a bunch of markers,glitter glue, and googaly eyes in his arm that he found and y'all started drawing and glueing googaly eyes on each other. 😻that's how you became best friends.

Leo:(balloon boy)
you where sitting in the office chair spinning when ballon boy did his little laugh thingy and jumped out and put his ballon in the way of your chair so it would stop you AND YOU HAD SOME REAL SPEED GOING  but bc he stopped you, you kicked the shit outta his head bc he dead ass kinda scared the shit outta you he wasn't there like 2 seconds ago anyways he asked if you wanted to play uno and you played uno with him. and then became best friends 👯‍♀️💯

Virgo:(bonnie)
bonnie was standing outside your door waiting for you to notice him while you where playing murder mystery on roblox on your phone bc like it's a fucking awesome letting you kill peoples in a game. you where innocent when the murderer popped out and tried to kill you but you ran away with him literally 🤏 that close to you yk when you do those little scream things in your mouth. anyways you where cussing out the murder even tho they couldn't hear you "you BITCH OH MY GOD BACK UP FUCKER OH SHIT SHIT SHIT STAY BACKKKKK ILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU AHHHHHHHHH NO NONONONONONON FUCK" and you died at threw your phone at the wall 😾 it didn't break tho. then bonnie laughed at you and that got your attention so you looked at him and told him to shut the fuck up. he just laughed more then he asked if y'all could be friends and you said yeah.

Capricorn:(scrap trap)
he gave saw you and gave you a piece of candy. then y'all became friends

Scorpio:(trash and the gang)
👍💯 you accidentally kicked your shoe at them. they forgave you and asked to be friends