We're really having....

Paula's POV

My baby is damn turning me on. I clenched my teeth when she ended her sentence.

"Damn baby" I mumbled and she giggled. I smashed my lips against hers. She responded by kissing me back roughly as her hands snaked to my hair and gripped it tightly.

I slowly tugged on her skirt and as she kissed me,she took it off.

Kayla was left in only her black panties and bra. I was getting more and more turned on. I felt my kitty pulsing rapidly.

She moaned in the kiss when my fingers grazed her small,tender kitty. "Fuck that felt good Paula" She moaned and brought her lips back to mine.

I kept teasing her by grazing my fingers over her kitty through her panties. Her kitty felt good against my fingers even through her panties,I kept wondering how she would taste.

I left her lips and roughly kissed and bit her neck,sliding down to her stomach. I felt her fingers dig into my hair as I lowered my head. "Shit-" I heard her curse when I pulled away the lace covering her tender kitty.

It was neatly shaven,pink and glistening. I smirked and ran my fingers over it.
"Fuck,mh" She moaned lowly and shut her eyes.
"What's wrong baby,you like it?"

She nodded slowly and opened her eyes. I squeezed the lips of her kitty as my mouth moved closer. I stuck my tongue out and slowly ran my tongue over her wet clit. Just as I thought.

"Mm,Kayla you taste so...delicious" I licked her clit again,this time deeper, causing her to moan almost loudly.
"Fuck Paula, you're making me wet"
"I know, you're going to be so drenched by the time I'm done baby" I showed her my finger and she gasped slightly.

I smirked and shoved my finger inside her kitty. I bet she couldn't hold it anymore,she gripped my hair and moaned so loudly,I was proud of myself.

"Oh God! Paula"
"Yes baby call my name,moan for daddy" She bent her head back and moaned even louder as I licked her clit and fingered her pounding kitty. I kissed it and licked her wet kitty clean.

Kayla was a moaning mess.
She kept saying ah,fuck,damn,shit and stuff like that. I was eating this angel out and it was the best experience of my life!

I kissed her back up to her neck. I'm sure I've given this girl a whole lot of hickeys around her neck.
"God" She took deep breaths. She sat up and unbuckled her bra. "Go again" She bent my forehead to meet hers as she connected our lips.

I was really having sex with Kayla,I felt bad because one I hadn't asked her to be my girlfriend and who knows if she's still dating that dick. I thought of it. Come to think of it,he hasn't been in school...what if they're still dating? I didn't even ask!

God.

I stopped everything I was doing and sat back. I looked away and bit my lip. I so badly wanted to fuck this petite girl right now but I'm not sure anymore.

"Paula? What's wrong"

"Get dressed Kayla" I muttered.

"What?"

"Get dressed" I said again. Silence,after a while,I felt her hands wrap around my waist.

"Paula,I want you...now. Please,you can't leave me hanging" She kissed my neck and bit it continuously. I bit my lip,trying so hard not to smack this girl's ass and fuck her till she's tired. I haven't even done anything to her yet, I'm just starting.

But I cannot continue. Not until I'm sure.
"Stop...Stop it Kayla,just get dressed,your dad might catch us"
"But dad's not home and not anytime soon, please Paula" I shook my head.
"Why wouldn't you!" I heard her tone rise. I glanced at her and her eyes seemed teary.

"You're making me feel bad about myself, I've never felt this way for a girl before and it's my first time I'm doing this with a girl and you're making me feel like it's not right" She went under her covers and covered her face from me.

"Just go, it's fine" I heard her mumble. Ah now I feel bad. I grabbed my top and put it on quickly.
"Won't you get dressed?"
"Go away Paula!" My eyes widened at her outburst. I pulled my lips into a thin line and nodded.

"Can I kiss you goodbye at least?"
"No Paula and you better have an explanation for leaving me like this" She snapped. I nodded. I didn't know how much pressure I'd put on her and how much she really wanted this.

But I can't do anything about it now. She's prolly turned off and very very pissed at me.

"I'm sorry"

"Whatever Paula" She mumbled. I turned and walked away. It's for the best. I don't want to go through another heart break,I can't. I'll try to make her understand tomorrow, she's really disappointed in me right now.

I almost laughed at how cute she was when she protested.

Shut up Paula,now is not the time.

Please leave a vote! And comment too,gracias 💖🙏