Cuddles

Paula's POV

She doesn't look okay, she's been thinking and I think I know what she's been thinking about.

After school today,I drove her to my crib.
"What are we doing here Paula?" She sounded strange like she hated being there.
"You don't wanna be here?" She looked at her fingers and back at me.
"Of course I want to... I'm sorry if I sounded rude" She leaned in and kissed my cheek. I smiled,relieved.

"You weren't looking okay at classes today,so I thought to bring you home with me,so I could keep a close eye on you" I said quietly and as calm as I could. She wrapped her hands around mine as we walked into my room. No one was home.
"What's on your mind right now Paula" Baby asked me. I glanced at her.
"No one's home...that's what" I smirked and she blushed.

*************

"Wanna cuddle?" Kayla asked when she got out the shower. I stared at her as I towel-dried my hair. 
"Why you looking at me like that" She rolled her eyes and quickly dressed right in front of me. My eyes never left her beautiful body.
"You're that comfortable around me now,huh?" I let my hair fall to the side as I menacingly walked towards her.

"Yeah?" She crossed her arms and looked over my body slowly. I felt my heart flutter.
I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her against my body. I heard her sigh when our bodies made contact.
I played with her damp hair,my chin touching the top of her head.
"You smell so good baby" I mumbled and squeezed her sides.
"Same as you" She mumbled into my chest,causing me to giggle.

I lifted her chin up and quickly planted my lips on hers. She moaned into my mouth as she wrapped her arms tightly around me.
"I love you Kayla...so much" I said into the kiss. She nodded and snaked her fingers into my hair. I loved whenever she did that.
Before I knew it,my baby girl jumped and wrapped her legs around my body.
"You're nasty girl,I thought you wanted cuddles tonight" She buried her head in my neck.
"I don't care whatever we do,as long as you're next to me" She mumbled in my neck and started kissing it slowly.

I groaned and shut my eyes,biting my lower lip. My hands groped her ass roughly.
She moaned as she kissed and sucked my neck gently. I carried her to the bed and lay her down.
"If I travel for a day would you miss me?"
"What?! Are you travelling? Let me go with you. Where?" I chuckled and kissed her cheek.
"I'll get the snacks,cuddle time!!" She rolled her eyes and sat up,quickly kissing my lips before rolling to the floor.

"I'll get more blankies!!" She winked and I chuckled. I'm so blessed to have this human as my girlfriend. So cute. When I got back with the snacks,what I saw made my heart tighten. Kayla was sitting on the floor,tears on her cheeks and her phone in her hand.
When she saw me,more tears spilled and she cried even more. I dropped the snacks and ran to her,sitting on the floor and cradling her in my arms.

"What's wrong baby,talk to me" I stroked her soft hair as I kissed her cheek. She didn't respond. I glanced at her phone in her hand.
"Does it have something to do with-" Shut up,what are you saying.
She glanced at me and then at her phone again.
"It's Keith...he's-" She paused and sniffed. "He's what,talk!" I felt anger fill my veins. "He...he threatened to kill you and I if I don't come back to him"

My heart dropped and I stared at her. She wiped her cheek and hugged me tightly,burying her face in my chest . I just stared into space. He's threatened to kill her? That guy is a psycho. I mean...how did Kayla even date him??
When I heard her start crying again,I hugged her warmly and kissed her head.

"Don't worry Kayla,he can't do anything. If he tries,we'll report to the cops okay? This is enough evidence for that" I looked at the text he sent her and bit my bottom lip. I grit my teeth in anger.

This freak better not be playing with me.

Thanks for reading!! Leave a vote and comment if you loved it! Great 👍👄