A Turn for the Worst

(I just realized that the Guzemans get to the Casita at the end of the We Don't Talk About Bruno, so for the sake of this, they don't and they're still preparing, cool? cool.)

A little TW: Heavy breathing/Panic Attack (just in case yk)

I head downstairs and see Alma, Julieta, and Pepa preparing everything.

Pepa seemed stressed. I could tell cause she had a cloud over her head. Almost a thunderstorm.

"Uh, do you guys need any help?" I ask. I'm already here, might as well help.

"OH! Y/N! No we're good don't worry. :)" Julieta said

"Are you sure?" I respond. I don't think we're good.

"Yes."

"Okay..." I say

-

-

The Guzemans get here, and I great them.

"Welcome :). The Madrigals are happy to have you here" I say, shaking the old woman's hands. It's the lady I saw when we first got here.

"Oh you're the nice kid we greeted a few days ago!"

"I am. Now please, come in." I say, leading them into the house. 

I feel someone looking at. Who and why are they looking at me?

I go to take my seat and see Dolores rush down stairs. Great, what now??

-

Everyone take's there seats, and because of the way we have to sit, I'm in between my brothers instead of next to Camilo.

"The Madrigals and Guzemans would make such a wonderful family!" Alma

"Yes! Now lets hope tonight isn't a complete disaster haha!" The woman says. (but srsly wtf is her name-)

I look at Mirabel, and she's glaring and Dolores. Mirabel gets blocked by the water and she has a shocked look. I look over to Dolores who whispers to Camilo. He shapeshifts into two different people. And when he got to original form, his face was all messed up, it made me laugh a bit.

I see Alma pour more wine into the lady's cup, while her chuckling.

I look back at Mirabel who's now staring at Camilo, and her vision gets block again by a bowl.

I see Felix spit out his water, and Mariano make this high pitched noise  (NO BUT FR NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE NOISE HE MAKES WHEN THIS HAPPENS AND IT BUGS ME. LIKE DUDE HOW CAN YOUR VOICE TO THAT ?1/1//1/1$%^&*&^%$%^)

God why can't we have a normal dinner. On other hands, THIS FOOD IS DELICIOUS! I CAN GET USE TO THIS wink wink 

And now a clouds forming. Please what the hell is going on??? (<-- Me throughout this whole scene)

I try and listen and hear "Bruno's Vision". Are they talking about Mirabel??

I try to go and eat and see Mirabel looking down drinking her juice.

"Mirabel." Mariano says

Mirabel hears this and bonks her head on the table out of shock then looks up

"Are you okay?"

*No response from her*

"She's great! SHe's just excited for you to propose! Which you should do!" Her dad says

"Well I was actually gonna-" Mariano says

Mirabel cuts him off, "YOU WERE ACTUALLY GONNA, GREAT!"